Chapter 5: The Deal

Start from the beginning

"Easy. Done."  

I walk away and decide I should probably head to the great hall as the Triwizard champions are about to be selected. 

The selecting ceremony. 

" From Beauxbatons, Fleur Delacour!" 

There is a huge applause for the half veela as she makes her way to the chambers down below. 

"From Durmstrang, Victor Krum!" 

This time, an even bigger applause erupts. Of course Victor gets chosen. 

"From Hogwarts, Cedric Diggory!" 

Ron starts clapping loudly. 

"So I was right, you are gay for Cedric." I whisper to him. He shoves my arm. " Seriously mate?" 

I nod and smile to annoy him. He just laughs and turns away.  

Suddenly the room goes quiet. This is never a good sign. Two pieces of paper fly out of the cup. That's odd, only three champions are supposed to be selected. 

"Harry Potter... Snow Potter." He mumbles. Suddenly he loudly yells. 

"HARRY POTTER AND SNOW POTTER!" 

"Go on!" Hermione ushers us. 

We both stand up as we walk towards the chambers, the professors staring at us in shock. As we reached the chambers, the three champions look at us, surprise written all over their faces. 

"HARRY AND SNOW!" We hear. We both turn around to see Dumbledore. 

"DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE!" He asked us, calmly. 

"N-no

"N-no." We said at the same time. 

"You sure? Didn't ask any of the older kids to do it for you?" 

"NO DUMBLEDORE! Gosh, we already have enough people trying to kill us, you think we would enter a competition that could do so very easily?" I said. To be honest, my temper was taking over and I was angry about the whole situation.  

The professors stayed silent until Mcgonagall broke the silence.  

"She's right Albus. It's only logical." 

See, now that's why I love Mcgonagall. 

"Barty.... what will we do about this.." 

"The rules are clear. They've been chosen. As of today, Harry Potter and Snow Potter are Triwizard champions." 

"WHAT?" Now I was really angry. 

"You and your stupid ministry are the one that made the rule that anyone under the age of 17 cannot join. WELL I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT ME AND HARRY AREN'T 17! You can even check our birth certificate BARTY! Someone clearly did so or it was the fucking cup that-" before I could go any further Harry kicked me rather hard in the shin. 

"Shut up you..." 

"This is bullshit." I mumble this under my breath. 

"CALM DOWN! BOTH OF YOU! Head do your dorms. This matter will be further discussed among ourselves." 

Me and Harry both leave. 

"Harry, go to the dorms, I'll be there in a moment." 

"Snow.." 

"I said I'll be there... Don't worry."  

"Don't do anything stupid." With that, he left. 

Strong request Harry.  

I spot Mattheo walking towards the Slytherin common rooms and run up to him in anger.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!" I say as I slam him into the wall. People don't know this but when I'm angry I could be really annoying.

"What?" He asks. He wasn't really trying to get out my grip. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying it. 

 "YOU BASTARD! Are you really such a low person that you put two underaged wizards into a competition that could potentially kill us?" 

"IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR!" 

"SO NOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THE LITERAL SON OF OLD VOLDY. HOW IRONIC." 

This time, Mattheo pushed me off so hard that I hit the other wall. He came face to face with me, anger flooding his eyes. 

"I thought we had a deal. No nicknames."

"That deal broke when you put me in the Triwizard Tournament." 

" I told you, I didn't do that. I'm nothing like my father." 

"Really? Cause from the way you're acting right now, I'm having a hard time believing that."  

He pulls me off the wall forcefully, true anger literally emanating from him.  

" We had a chance to be on good terms, to not have to be enemies. You just ruined that. You don't want me as your enemy." 

"Aren't you the one who said I broke records? I'd like to see how it ends up for you if I'm being honest."  

He lets go. Before leaving however, he leaves me with a thought. 

"Ask Tyler. He's a death eater you know?" He leaves,extremely angry. I watch him walk away, fixing his jacket. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Please vote if you want to

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Please vote if you want to. How do you think Mattheo and Snow's relationship is gonna develop? 

Word count: 1348