.

.

.

~Ding Dong~

~Ding Dong~

The intercom was ringing.

For the past few hours, I've just been laying in bed, worring and wondering if Kokichi is alright. I sat up and opened the door, only for Miu to appear on the other side.

"Hey-hey, Y/N!" She greeted.

"Yeah, no. Bye." I attempted to close the door on her face, only for her foot to enter my room, preventing me from slamming the door on her face.

"Wait, wait! Wait, dammit! It's really important! Honest!" Miu begged.

"Fine! What is it, whorebag?" I asked.

"I can get us outta this hellhole!" Miu boasted.

"I'm sorry, what?" I glared at the girl, her outer shell weakening.

"Jesus... Ya don't have to so scary... J-Just come to the computer room on the fourth floor..." Miu quivered.

"Is Kokichi going to be there?" I asked, making it sound like a question you have to say yes to.

"I believe he will..." Miu replied shakily.

My whole entire demeanor changed completely as a wide smile appeared on my face.

"Why didn't you just say so? Later~!" I pushed Miu out of the way and started running as if my life depended on it.

"Wait!" Miu called out. "Your door will be left unlocked!"

.

.

.

When I walked into the computer room, my eyes scanned across the room.

"Mako!"

I ran up to Kokichi without thinking and forced him into a hug.

"O-Oh...! Hey!" He greeted back, returning the hug.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Nowhere dangerous." Kokichi replied.

We let each other go and stepped back from each other. My gaze fixated onto his hand where a bandage was wrapped around one of his fingers.

"Oh my god, what happened!?" I asked, taking his hand and inspected his wounded finger.

"Oh, that? I played the knife game with Shuichi, that's all!" He replied with a smile. My eyes widened at his response.

"He didn't stop you?" Kokichi shook his head. I let out a sigh and just clung onto him like a magnet.

Shuichi walked into the room and scanned his gaze across the room.

"As I suspected... everyone was brought here." Shuichi commented.

"Don't act all depressed just cuz you didn't get to spend any alone time with me!" Miu scolded.

"Do I looked 'depressed' to you?" Shuichi asked sarcastically.

"There's no way we wouldn't show up when we were told there's a chance to escape." Tsumugi said.