Libby Strange

Libby holds her hands out slightly as she looks at Thanos slightly "this ends here" she says as Thanos smirks slightly "indeed it does

Libby holds her hands out slightly as she looks at Thanos slightly "this ends here" she says as Thanos smirks slightly "indeed it does.... Libby Strange" he says before snapping his fingers as Libbys eyes widen slightly. She takes a step forwards before falling to her knees as her body slowly started to turn into dust "no... no..." she looks up slightly as some of the Avengers look at her before looking away as they where more worried about the others that where disappearing. Libby watched them as she tears up slightly "they... they don't care..." she moves her hands as Thanos watched the others before looking at Libby "not even my father..." she mutters before closing her eyes before disappearing into thin air as nothing was left of her.

The last fight (Endgame)

Thanos looks at everyone before smirking "I see you have all the hero's here... but I have someone that can make them disappear" he says before holding a hand up as a red pentagram appears before someone steps out "Libby" Doctor Strange looks at her along with the others "hello... father" Libby says as Thanos smirks "after seeing that no one cared about her when I snapped my fingers... I brought her back and asked if she wanted to join me" he says as Libby moves her hands "and of course I said yes... at least he doesn't ignore me like all of you" she says. Tony takes a step forwards "look kid this isn't you so come back to our side" he says as Libby moves a hand before laughing "hmm... how about no" she smirks a bit as two small pentagrams appear in her hands.