3. Picking the electives and an old friend

Start from the beginning

After doing the student council work, I and Shirogane started to leave the school. 

"So, what kind of part-time jobs do you want?"

"I'm not that picky about it. A nice job with good pay, I suppose."

"I see. I know a lot of jobs. I will tell you tomorrow."

"Thanks, prez."

"Onii, Ayanokouji-senpai!" I heard a soft female voice calling to us.

"Kei-chan, what are you doing here?" Shirogane was confused. Isn't this the regular route to his home? "I'm on my way for today's grocery. You can go home."

"It's not that, you fool." She kicked him in the shun and he groaned and limped. She looked at me and averted her eyes. Did I do something wrong? "I want to accompany you. Is it wrong?"

"No, it's ok." Shirogane just sweatdropped at her actions.

"Well, let's meet tomorrow, Shirogane." I waved him goodbye and went home.

Now, how should I call that person? I guess I will call him now.

I dialed his number and he picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello, this is me, Ayanokouji."

"A-Ayanokouji?"

***

The next day (Student council)

"Ayanokouji, you came. This is Ishigami. Ishigami, this is Ayanokouji." Prez introduced me to the gloomy-looking guy I saw the prior day. "Ishigami is our treasurer."

"Hello," he said to which I nodded.

"Good afternoon, students." The headmaster entered. "Here, Ayanokouji-kun." He handed out a letter.

"What's this?" 

"A love letter."

I was mildly surprised. "Oh, from you. I don't swing that way."

"Pfft—" I heard the president and Ishigami suppress their laughs.

"That was supposed to be a joke." He sweatdropped. "It was about the request you asked me."

"I see."

"Well, I have to leave now."

After the headmaster left the student council. Shirogane said," That man comes and walks out like a storm."

Suddenly, we heard a knock. "Come in," Shirogane replied.

"Hello, prez. I need a piece of love advice."

***

The boy before me waprettyte shorter than me. He has fair skin and brown hair.

"Love advice?" Questioned the president

"Yep, figured you could help me, prez. You are the master of love around here, so you can probably think of some good advice." He said. 

Shirogane is the master of love? He doesn't look like one.

"Well.." Prez was stuttering. "I suppose, How do I say this..." He gained a bewilderment look on his face. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? HOW DID YOU GET SO TRENDY?!"

"Do I look so different?"

Shirogane replied " I MEAN WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS, SO IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE. STILL, IT'S KIND OF A SHOCK."

I still don't understand what they are speaking. But I guess this guy changed his style.

"Oh, you're the new student, right?"