Artist mattholomule

Matt,
Luz and Amity were the first to find out, after seeing me talking to tibbles about editing the good witch azura book artist covers. I couldn't sleep that night, hoping and praying Luz wouldn't tell Gus, he would find it so nerdy. then, as i was drawing near my tree at school, (i have no friends besides Gus). willow and skara saw me. So now thats four, And i know willow is best friends with gus so there's a high chance she'll tell him. and of course the golden guard, or sorry, hunter. (He hates the term golden guard now) SOMEHOW found me drawing when he was living at the school. Which i still find absolutely insane? But now that they all know im sure they've told him. Arg titan i need to get some sleep, its already 2am. And i have school tomorrow so i'll be very tired, as i close my eyes and continue panicking  as i drift off into sleep.

I woke up in a cold sweat, most likely from the night before. I quickly get ready for school and hide my sketchbooks underneath the blanket so my moms or brother doesnt find them and go through them and scurry off to school. when i get there i notice the human running up to me, i try to avoid her and go around but she blocks me and starts talking about my art. I panic looking around, Gus. Great. He knows doesn't he. Technically he's not close enough to hear but they've definitely already told him. i continue to stare off at Gus until. "HEY are you listening?" Luz yells and i snap my head back to her, she turns around to see what i was looking at and when she sees she waves and then turns back around and smirks. "Oh i see. Right.. i'll tell him to come over and talk to you" my eyes widen and in set into instant panic. "What. Why. You dont need to. Did you tell him about my art?" A million questions ran through my head. She runs over and the anxiety worsens. but then i see him smile, like actually smile. he makes eye contact with me and I feel my heartbeat quicken. walking over, he waves and says hello. "Hi!!" Oh my titan that was really loud. He snickers and turns back to Luz. She motions something toward him. "Soo...., do you wanna come over to my house after school? Totally fine if not" he seemed nervous? Why? "Yes absolutely!" Argg i seem way too excited. "Oh! Um didnt expect you to say yes. great! Um, wow. Great. Sorry im rambling!" He yells. i feel laughter bubbling up my throat. I let it happen, who cares anyways. he just watches and smiles slightly. "Um! Anyways gotta go!" He turns away and puts his head down, covering his ears running back to luz. That was weird?

The end of school finally came and i was really excited. I pull out my scroll, Texting Gus. 'Where do we meet?' The three dots show up, then disappear. I patiently wait for him to answer but it never happens. Suddenly i feel a hand grab my shoulder, i jump, screaming. entering my flight or fight and quickly spin around and see a familiar face. "Augustus! I thought you were someone here to kill me. titan." I put a hand on my chest and focus on my breathing.  He chuckles and grabs my hand to lead me. "Lets go!" he sounds pretty excited... hope i don't disappoint him somehow. I catch up, wait. We're still holding hands, My eyes widen and the blood rushes right to my cheeks. "Um." I say to let him know. "Hm?" He sounds confused and so turn to him. Glancing down at out hands. "What? Friends hold hands all the time" thats. True, i guess. "Ok fair". just as i thought i had calmed down, we arrived at his house, im not sure why im anxious though, I've been here before. He opens the door and we're still holding hands, "hey dad we're home!" He yells as it echoes through the house. "We?" His dad peeks around the corner. He looks at me in confusion. "Oh hi mattholomule how are you? you and Augustus have been hanging out a lot lately" i was about to answer when gus puts his hand over my mouth, "we're going upstairs bye dad!" He smiles innocently and grabs me to go upstairs.

We enter his room and i take note of the smell, it smells like he burnt a million candles in here? And it looks really really clean. Hah cant relate. I giggle and my own joke and he turns to me. "What?" He looks a little nervous that i was laughing. "Im laughing at my own joke, its just so clean in here and in my room theres stuff all over the floor" i try to explain and he relaxes his shoulders. "I mayy have cleaned up a little bit this morning before i planned on asking you to come over.." he says as if he's admitting a crime. "Oh." My face quickly gets hot. "So anyways! What do you wanna do" he says changing the subject as fast as he can. "Not surree" i say, thinking. "How about a drawing contest" my stomach drops immediately, so he does know? hes getting back at me for all the things ive done to him. The things i thought we were over. This is the end. "Sure.." WHY DID I AGREE..? NOOO TITANN FOR TITANS SAKE WHY IN TITANS NAME WOULD I EVER.

"Ok so heres your paper, heres your pencil, what do we draw?" Wait does he not know or is he acting. "You pick" i say. fake it till i make itt.
"Hm, you know what lets draw each other" he smiles and gets a timer up. And i prepare to draw him, if he knows i may as well just do it the best i can. he puts the timer down and starts it. "Go!" He yells and i immediately start drawing. After a few minutes of glancing at him to see if i'd got it right and then erasing little bits and trying to get it perfect, the timer goes off. Scaring both of us. he giggles nervously and brings the paper up to his chest, i do the same. "You cant laugh okay?" He says and i know i wouldn't no matter what it looks like. "I wont. Dont worry" i smile genuinely and he paper on the floor, i do the same. Wow a-lot of copying today.

his eyes light up and hes forgotten about his embarrassing drawing and is focused on mine. "Matty! This is so good! You didn't tell me you could draw." He says in excitement. So he doesn't know..? I laugh, flustered. my face once again getting very warm. "Uh you dont think its nerdy or weird?.." my face still very hot, heart pounding and legs feeling like jelly. "OF COURSE NOT? THIS IS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT?!" he loves it? Wow. Thats a surprise to be honest.

Gus:

He looks over to see what ive drawn and his eyes also light up. I drew us, together. holding hands. "Gus. This is so cute" he deadpanned to show seriousness. "Oh it-its nothing i mean.. compared to yourss" i stutter. Why am i so flustered because of this. "No its adorable!" i look back to his drawing and look closer and see something in the background erased so much you can barely see it. "What are the things you erased i cant see them" i ask and he goes very red. "Nothing!" He says as if he's being accused for something and he tries to grab the paper back, i hold it above where he can reach and i look closer and suddenly i realise what they are, my eyes widen and a smile that i try to hide cracks. I gasp dramatically. "They're hearts!" Despite my face being so hot i think you could make food on it, i keep acting. He goes even redder than before. "No they arent!" He snatched the paper back and puts it against his chest again.  "You're blushing! They so are" he hides his face with the paper and looks slightly uncomfortable. "Im not blushing, if anyone is its you." he can see it? Thats embarrassing. "Im not blushing! YOU ARE..." i also put the paper over my face. "Both of you are" theres a voice by the doorway. We both jump and turn to the sound of the voice. My dad stands in the doorway with a smile. "Dinners downstairs" and with that he walks away. We stay silent and stare at each other. I smile, staring to laugh, he also laughs and we both go into a giggling fit. Our laughter dies down and i catch my breath. "Oh my titan. Anyways" i say still trying to stop laughing "wanna stay over? You're fun to talk to matty" i yell excitedly.

Matt:

"You like to talk to me? HEY STOP CALLING ME THAT but.. yeah sure." the realisation hits me that he'd called me that not once but twice in the past 20 minutes. i realise dont have any clothes to sleep in, i mean jeans arent very comfortable. "Hey uh, got any spare clothes? Jeans are kind of uncomfortable" I smile sheepishly and he nods, opening his closet and pulling out some comfortable pants. "Thanks!!" I smile and walk out of the room, realising i have no idea where the bathroom is. I pop my head back in the room and he looks up confused. "Wheres the bathroom" i awkwardly smile. He looks at me amusingly. he gets up and walks out of the room and points to a door down the hallway. "Its there. Good luck" he smirks and i giggle. "With what? Changing?" I laugh back at him. "Yes." He smiles and goes back into his room, probably also to change as he had closed the door. I get changed and go back to the room and knock. "Come in" i was relieved i wouldn't have to wait in the hallway. I walk in and he rushes past me, running downstairs. I run as-well, hoping not to slide and fall over. his dad is sitting at the table with his scroll in his hand.

————————————
Next chapter will be dinner 😊 anyways um. We need for gustholomule content. AND THE PICTURE POSTED IN THE GALLERYY???