"yeah they are obelians after all.. .. They are descendants of royal family, rich guys for generations" lucas said and cabel gasped.

"really..?! Wow..!!"

cabel gasped  as the gate opened and they entered the house. He parked his asten Martin on the big  garage and went inside.. The workers took him to the office inside his house where claude and felix are sitting on the couch.

Felix told them to sit down on the couch opposite to theirs. Lucas Sat there nonchalantly and cabel looked around like a lost puppy then he stared at them for a long time

"relax .. Don't be nervous"

felix told cabel and claude interrupted him.

" what are  you staring at..?"

he asked bored and cabel gave a nervous smile.

" it's just that I was thinking about athy's type." he said and the three stared at him at the same time .

"what..?" felix asked

" I was just thinking.. may be athy's ideal type was her dad.. Looking at how she chose Lucas.. And how you guys always have this  permanent frown on your faces.."

Cabel said and felix burst out laughing. Lucas and claude stared at cabel then at each other.

" so why did you want to see me.. Sir..? "lucas asked in a nonchalant tone.

" are you really my daughter's girlfriend..? "

claude asked pissed and lucas nonchalantly nodded a yes.he find it fun to see him pissed.

" why..? "

" why else..? cause we love each other.. " lucas shrugged  and cabel coughed which earned a glare from claude

" you worked for me two years ago and now love my daughter..? You want me to believe this bullshit..?" claude asked completely pissed.

"excuse me..? I worked for you..?" lucas asked tilting his head

" don't act dumb.. Two years ago aren't you in korea...?" felix asked

" OK... Now wait.. I will clear something first.. Yeah we came to Korea two years ago for work..  you may already know we worked for a mafia boss but there are some rules we follow while working.. "cabel said.

" we won't ask for our client's details.. we receive our assignment and get it done, got money for that.. that's it.. "lucas finished it.

Claude and felix stared at them for a while and then when they looked into thier eyes.. They know it's truth. Felix sighed in relief.

" so you two don't know that the client you worked for was us..? " felix asked and they nodded a yes .

"and.. We worked for more than ten clients and we stayed for about six months. So I don't know which one of the clients were you . What's the deal..?" lucas asked.

" the one about finding a contracted killer from US.."

claude said and lucas felt the rage in his voice and eyes.. He know in an instant who that guy was

" seems like I did something good out of all those bullshit projects.. "

Lucas said with a small smile. Claude and felix stared at him slightly surprised.

"so you assumed lucas purposely approached your daughter sir.? No.. He is crazily  in love with athy.. Don't worry.. Lucas wasn't the type to deceive a girl and we don't see any need to do that.."