"You thought the world was... too bland in your first life and I thought it was too much in mine, but still..." the boy had quieted down and walked up to me. "I'm envious, life is a precious thing, it's a shame I realized that too late. I could've been the one with my brother, with Team Six" the boy admitted and turned his back to me. "I made the choice to not live this life, you got the chance to live yours. So, go... go but this time, actually live your life" the boy walked off into that nothingness and I woke up in the same moment I blacked out. Memories began pouring into my brain, the memories I had lost from my past life and the ones from the previous owner of this body.

I took many lives but to think how I got here was by... bland huh? My brain was all healed and I slowly fell to the ground. My eyes opened wide in surprise, Hanma was holding Kiyoko in his arms while blood rushed out of her mouth. Yun, enraged, fought Hiroshi even though he could run out of time and die any second. I quickly flew to Hanma who was surprised I was still alive and could even heal my brain being cut into three pieces. One touch to Kiyoko's head instantly healed her and Yun got distracted since he too was glad to see me alive.

Hiroshi tried to take the chance to deliver a series of attack to him but before he even began to move his hand, Yun stabbed him in the stomach and swung the Chakram upwards all the way to his throat before Hiroshi backed away. "Don't think I forgot about you, Otsutsuki" Yun looked over to him with a serious face. "Let's go, Kiyoko, Hanma and finish this!" I said to the recovered Kunoichi and Hyuga. All three of us prepared to assist Yun and end this battle.

Kiyoko extended stone from her palms aimed at Hiroshi which he dodged and sliced into pieces. Hanma flew to go behind Hiroshi and swung his Gudodama blade to the god's neck. Hiroshi swung his blade faster than Hanma and cut his forearm off then followed up with a kick to the right side that sent him flying downwards with his forearm. Hanma then sent six of his Gudodama turned into a bunch of shuriken at him while he fell. Hiroshi dodged all of them and caught my fist from a surprise cross then wrung it but I spun along with it to counter and delivered a kick to the side of his face which did nothing.

"You're alive... did you come back from the dead? Healed yourself? Whatever it was you certainly didn't come back stronger but you do seem more... gathered now. That's good for you but you're still going to die, pest!" Hiroshi commented and went for my throat this time. Hiroshi stopped and tried to turn around midway having sensed someone but Yun already grabbed both of his arms and had his right foot digging into his back. Kiyoko grabbed hold of both of Hiroshi's legs afterwards, leaving him immobile. Hanma turned his Gudodama that was transformed into kunai back at him this time into rods.

The rods were enhanced with Hanma's chakra and he turned it into the Raiton nature. Five of six pierced Hiroshi, one for each Limbs and one to his chest and the Otsutsuki's movement were restricted even more. "You insects!!" Hiroshi yelled and I used Ryuu Kengen to send him falling into the ground with intense gravity. It's time. Hanma came flying back up and stopped next to me with his forearm and he connected it back. I deactivated Kaseiken and then used my ability to heal it together and he clenched his hand, testing it out.

Kiyoko looked at Hanma and I, we knew what we needed to do for the last attack. Even if Yun used all the chakra he has remaining, he won't be able to kill Hiroshi... he needs our help. All three of us went to Yun and touched his right arm, his red aura was barely even visible at this point. Kiyoko applied her Doton Chakra Mode to it, Hanma covered it up with one of his enhanced Gudodama up to the forearm and I directed all the Concentrated Ryujin Senjutsu Chakra to his fist which ignited into a sky blue Kaseiken. His eyes reverted back to brown ones since all the black chakra coursing through his veins got sent to his fist.

"It's surprising that you're even conscious, Yun-sensei" Hanma commented, he tried to keep a happy face but even being as strong as he is, he couldn't keep the tears from escaping his eyelids. "Yun-sensei..." Kiyoko wanted to say something but if she did she would go from crying to bawling. "Here, I want you three to have these" he said to us and gave one of his Chakram to Hanma, his headband to Kiyoko and his remaining Chakram to me. "Yeah, you were badass... thank you, Yun" I looked at him with a slight smile. "Now take your distance, there's no doubt this attack is going to do some massive damage" Yun advised, ready to gather the rest of his chakra and kill the Otsutsuki.

"My Kekkai! What did you insects do!?" Hiroshi shouted at us. "My Gudodama is preventing you from using those annoying Kekkai, you're finished" Hanma explained and deactivated his combined Chakra Mode. He deactivated his Byakugan abilities then looked down at him with his Tenseigan. "So much for being a god" Kiyoko deactivated her Doton Chakra Mode and her appearance returned to normal. I deactivated Ryujin Sage Mode, my horns reverted back into my head and my red dragon like eyes turned back into blue ones. "He's no god, the only one here who can be considered a god is the one with the power to decide whether you live or not, and that god..." I raised my hand and pointed at Yun "is him!" as I said that Yun blasted off with a kick on his way to Hiroshi as we looked down on the Otsutsuki.

Yun dived to him like a meteor was falling from the sky and his red aura increased, this was his final attack. Kiyoko had used the Doton: Chokajugan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Super Weighted Boulder Jutsu) on his arm and I had added on to that weight with full power Ryuu Kengen (Dragon Authority). Hanma used his remaining three Gudodama to form a shield around us but left part of it open enough for us to see. "You? Kill me? You!? You pests can't kill me!! I am a god! I am Otsutsuki Hiroshi!!" the god shouted as he approached his death. Yun swung his arm back and right before he approached Hiroshi, he looked back at us. "Thanks, you three" he turned back to Hiroshi with a serious face and brought down the fist with full power.

He hit the god right in the face and the area around him cracked and expanded, it kept expanding until the entirety of the natural satellite cracked into pieces, then it was destroyed completely. A huge explosion followed from where Yun was due to the six Gudodama and Hanma completed the shield to protect us. Both Aikawa Yun and Otsutsuki Hiroshi's body were erased in the explosion. Shortly afterwards, Kiyoko turned to Hanma and clutched onto him, crying even more in his chest while he comforted her. Goodbye, Yun.

A few years ago, on the night of the Capture Test. "The Doton prodigy, Suzuki Kiyoko, Saki's daughter... Hyuga Neji's younger brother, Hyuga Hanma and twin brother of the Kyuubi Jinchuriki, Uzumaki Kaen... what a team" Yun walked around his room with both his Chakram in hand, reviewing his team. "Kiyoko comes from a normal family yet has naturally large chakra reserves... calm and decisive, she mastered more jutsu than both Kaen and Hanma combined" the Jonin stopped walking about aimlessly and sighed. He took a deep breath and decided to sit by his window which gave him a nice view of the night sky. "Hyuga Hanma... despite using his Byakugan for perverted actions, it seems he actually takes the Hyuga's training seriously... best in Taijutsu" he began spinning his Chakram around his fingers.

"Lastly there's Uzumaki Kaen, already mastered three natures, best chakra control out of the three and large, strong chakra because of his Uzumaki blood... acts mature too. Even if you stare him in the eyes, he's always focused somewhere else... he mentioned that his goal was world peace but... he lied, I can tell his goal is personal. I don't understand... why would he lie about his goal, it doesn't seem like he'd be one to lie about something in order to fit in..." after a short pause, he sighed again. He walked over to his bed and looked at both of his Chakrams, resting them down on his desk and jumped in bed afterwards. "I'm curious to see... where this team goes" Yun said right before closing his eyes and slowly slipping away, into the darkness.