signing the contract & group stage

Start from the beginning

Jordi:wow,is like I never left.

J,dad: yeah, still as beautiful.

Jordi and his dad went inside, it looks the same when he left ,Jordi ran to his room and saw that everything was still there .

Jordi left his bedroom and went the living room and saw sitting down, Jordi sat across him.

J,dad: so,how's things?

Jordi: well,I won the champions league trophy, and I won the laliga trophy,and MLS trophy, oh and I got this...

J,dad:wow.

Jordi: how about you?

J,dad: well, after you and your brother left, me and your mother felt empty nested...

Jordi herad the last thing he expected .

J,dad:so...we adopted a little girl.

Jordi was in shocked.

Jordi:what...i...ha...have a...little sis...ter?

Jordi's dad shucked his head yes.

Jordi:where is she, what's her name, how old is she?

J,dad:in my new house, her name is Amy, and she's 10 years old.

Jordi: so let get this straight, you told me when mom passed away, but you didn't told me that have a little sister.

J,dad:yeah, knowing you and your brother, you two will tell me to give up to your aunt or uncle.

Jordi: there's, a reason why we would tell you that , nethier you or mom could raise a kid solo,because if mom does it the kid would be spoiled,and if you do It the kid will have no fun.

J,dad: well your wrong.

Jordi:I'm not going to talk about this I'm going to late to my meeting.

Jordi was leaving

J,dad: oh yeah, how are you gonna go there you no car.

Jordi turns around to show him his dad's keys.

J,dad:I will report you.

Jordi: no you won't.

Jordi got inside his dad's under cover cop car, and left to his meeting to sign his contract.
==================================
June 1,2022 1:00 pm

Jordi arrived to the contact signing.

Jordi enters the meeting room, and he sees his agent,phil, and the manager of the Mexico nationally team.

Jordi: so,should get started?

Manger:ok, here's the contract , sign here, here and here.

Jordi sighed it

Manger: now,I got a suprise for you.

The manger Two gift bags.

Jordi opened the first one...