Chapter 1

Nightmare's POV

Another shitty day and the idiots were arguing again, I sighed as I kept ignoring them and continued reading a book which I literally just randomly took. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Boss you in there?"

I sighed and placed the book on a table next to my seat.

"Come in, Killer"

Once Killer entered, i asked what he wanted.

"I finished my mission"

"You can go back to your room now..."

"Alrighty boss!"

He said and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I groaned, rubbing my 'nose' bridge then stood up, walking out of my room and towards the stairs.

I made my way down the stairs and I saw Ink and...Dream...talking, I sighed as went the kitchen, taking out a mug and poured coffee in it, I then walked to a chair nearby and sat on it while drinking the warm coffee.

I heard footsteps approaching and stopped near me, I turned and saw Dream.

"What?"

"Can I talk to you Brother?"

"Not now. "

"Ah alright.."

He walked away as drank my coffee, I then pulled out my phone, unlocking the lock screen and opened Wattpad (Nm is fan of wattpad as well 💀) and started reading one of my favorite story.

Suddenly, a golden bird flew in and landed on the table, it was staring at me while chirping, I chuckled and placed a hand in front of it, it hopped on my hand and placed it on my shoulder and continued drinking my coffee and reading on my phone.

I heard the others screaming again, I groaned as I stood up and walked to the living room, once I was near the room, a pillow came flying towards me and almost hit me on the face.

I growled as I placed a finger on the gold bird and it flew on my hand, I saw Cross and Horror having a pillow fight and protected their valuable things (lovers), Dream was sitting on the floor, Dust was just using his phone while Killer...god knows where he is.

I sighed and went back to my room while the bird's still on my hand, we were in front of my door, I opened the door using my free hand and opened a window and the little bird flew away.

I yawned as it flew away, I went to my bed and flopped on it, slowly loosing my consciousness.. (yes that fast, fite me bean)

Swad's POV

'Hehe~ He's so cutee~ The way he protected me~'

I flew in the window and changed back to my form, I approached my Darling's and sat down beside him, I cupped his cheek which he leaned to, I smiled and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

I could see a tint of cyan his cheeks, I giggled slightly as I took his hand and placed it on my cheek, his hand slowly cupped my it. I blushed and placed his hand down carefully as his face shifted, now giving off a little uncomfortable look. I tucked him in using a blanket, and his face changed to normal once again, I smiled, turned back to my bird form and flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing to say cuz i feel cringe- 🙃😢 they're so cute 😘😭 lorddd I have a lot of shipss I don't know which one I should choose 😢 okay ima go now 🙃 byeeeeeee 😘🫶

Asy out
601 words