Jimin scowled, slapping his head away. "No. I want you to leave. You're not my dom anymore." 

"Come on, Chimmy." Cho insisted, stepping closer, cupping Jimin's face. "For old times' sake, huh? You were always the best sub I've ever had."

"I said no! A-and stop calling me that!" Jimin backed up, hit his bed, and fell onto his back on it.

Cho was on top of him in a second.

"Chimmy," he insisted. "It's such a cute name for such a cute little boy. A cute little sub, all for me, huh Chimmy?" 

Jimin whispered as his heart started to speed up. He felt the familiar feeling of his submissive side wanting to cave in. He never had to worry about anything when Cho was in charge. Cho did all the shopping, all the errands, all the driving. Jimin just had to look cute and pretty and do whatever Cho wanted. 

"My cute little Chimmy," Cho continued, stroking the pink hair. "So sweet and submissive for me. So pretty, my baby Chimmy." 

Every time Cho called him that nickname, Jimin felt himself slipping a little further. He looked up at the older man with confused eyes. "S-stop... I... don't want... I-"

"My baby Chimmy doesn't know what he wants," Cho kissed his cheek softly. "That's why he needs his daddy to do everything for him, right? Don't you want to not have to worry about anything anymore? Hmm? You're the best at looking pretty for me, you should just stick to that. So good at being my baby, my little Chimmy."

He was right, Jimin thought, I can't pass chemistry, I suck at sports, I don't know how to drive or balance a checkbook, I can't even remember the Wi-Fi password half the time. I'm only good at being cute and dumb. 

He blinked up at Cho, who was smiling at him. He always had a great smile. 

"It's okay, baby." Cho encouraged. "I'm back now. You can be yourself again. I'm sure it was hard being on your own for a year, stumbling along high school, trying to remember your locker combination and hiding during gym class. How about you slip for me and afterwards I'll buy you something pretty. Because you're just so pretty, aren't you? You deserve it." 

Jimin nodded, his head fuzzy. "And cute. Am always cute, too..." 

"Of course, the cutest." Cho continued to pet his hair and Jimin leaned into his touch, smiling softly at the relaxing feeling. After what happened earlier, Jimin would love to let everything go and not have to worry about any of that ever again. 

"Do you still keep your pacifier in the top drawer?" Cho was suddenly off the bed and rummaging around the dresser. He laughed when he pulled out the small pink thing, climbing back onto the bed and holding it in front of Jimin's mouth. "Here, my baby Chimmy."

Jimin hesitated, trying to fight through his lazy mind. He was so conflicted. Why were decisions so hard to make? 

Cho made the decision for him, prying his mouth open and shoving the pacifier inside.

Jimin choked briefly, before instinct took over and he started sucking on the familiar plastic. It had been over a year since he had used this, and he admitted it was soothing to be back.

"My adorable baby Chimmy." Cho cooed. "The world is too mean and harsh for a baby like you. You just want to stay with me, hmm? And do nothing but dress up all cute for me and have me fuck you every night, don't you? Just like we used to. You loved it so much, remember?" 

Wait, that didn't sound right.

Jimin didn't like it, that's why they broke up. That's why Cho ditched him to go to America. 

But then Cho was kissing his neck and Jimin's moment of clarity was gone.

He didn't even try to fight the older boy as he kissed him, just let it happen. He was just a baby after all, he couldn't do anything for himself. He sucked in his pacifier and let Cho do whatever he wanted with him. Just like before.