How had they made it so quick...?

Suddenly realization came over me and my eyes landed on Yasmin which had a faded red line where she had wiped the red syrup which I thought had been blood away.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" I sighed before looking up to David who was now right in front of me.

I glanced down to the cake in his arms which was lit with only three candles which confused me but I brushed it off.

"Make a wish Luna" He grinned but I just frowned at him.

"It's just Maisie" I sighed and he nodded his head. After a moment of thinking I made a wish and blew out the candles. Before the finally flame had gone out there were already cheers erupting again.

It was so hard to think that this pack used to worry me. They were supposed to be a tough pack and here they were making cakes and cheering like children.

As if Asher read my mind he walked up beside me and turned his head to look down at me. "Getting a new Luna is an extremely important thing for a pack Maisie" He spoke and I nodded my head, looking around at everyone.

I looked back and noticed more had arrived outside.

So many... and this wasn't even all of them. I was their Luna... one of their leaders whom they looked up too. A wave of dizziness rushed over me and I hurriedly closed my eyes to calm down.

"Maisie?! Maisie!" A voice came from the door and my heart quickened. I turned around to find my father pushing through the crowd, tears were clear in his eyes but he wasn't letting them out.

He got here fast.

Wait how did he even know?

When his eyes met mine a huge smile broke out on his face. I was still annoyed about him not telling me about mom but at this moment I didn't care.

He opened his arms and I ran into them, hugging him tightly. "Oh Maisie, my babies a Luna..." He let out a small sniffle, "I'm so proud of you... your mother would be so proud of you".

My jaw tightened and it took me everything not to let a tear escape. "You're embarrassing me" I laughed in attempt to not cry.

He pulled back and looked at me, a smile on his face. "Lauren and Simon are outside" He told me and I felt Asher's presence beside me now.

"Asher" My father spoke, his eyes moving from my face and onto Asher's, "You will never find a better girl than her.... you treat her like a princess or so help me, I will-"

"I know.. I understand" Asher interrupted, "I know how amazing she is and I don't plan on ever letting her go" His voice was steady and I could hear the truth behind it.

My father must have too because his face relaxed and he nodded his head. I looked past him and noticed Simon and Lauren entering the house, pushing people out of the way.

I narrowed my eyes when they looked over at me. I forgave my dad because well... he's my dad but I still hadn't forgiven them.

Simon had told Lauren before me... was he even planning on telling me?

"Maisie" Lauren mouthed, "I'm so sorry..." Tears whelmed in her eyes but I changed my view and placed it onto Simon.

His eyes were blank and he began walking toward us, his hand connected to Lauren's.

"Let me get you some cake" I heard Eva come up beside me and pulling my father away, understanding that I need to talk to Simon and Lauren.

"Asher" Simon's voice was rough and I stood in front of Asher quickly.