Guilia Gwinn (Syd) ~ unnoticed pt 3

The story of my life • Where's my love(One Direction • SYML)••••••••

(One Direction • SYML)
••••••••

In the evening, we finally got to our hotel. Lena and I just went to our room to take a shower before we changed into more comfortable clothes. There would be a movie night in Guilia and Lina's room tonight so we could just come whenever we wanted to. If we even wanted to.

,,So, Volley, what do you want to do about Guili now?”, grinned Lena as I stepped out of the bathroom again, trying to dry my hair. I sighed and shook my head. She just couldn't shut up about me having a crush on my older teammate. But I didn't want it to be weird.

,,I don't know, Obs. This team has such a special bond. I don't want to screw it up just because I have a crush on someone. Who, by the way, is five years older than me and probably wouldn't even think about having a relationship with me, okay? It would make everything just weird. Between... everyone.”, I explained but she just laughed. I looked at her with a puzzled look as she sat down next to me and took me into her arms.

,,Trust me, Volley, she likes you. You're just to blind to see it. And nothing between the others would change, okay? And even if one day something's weird...you still have me. You're partner in crime remember? And I know for sure that Sydney will be there for you, forever, as well.”, she whispered in my ear. And suddenly I felt better.

,,How come you always know what to say?”, I whispered back into her neck and she chuckled lightly before pulling away.

,,Partner in crime, Volley. Partner in crime.”

Minutes went by and finally made our way over to Guilia and Lina's room. As we entered, most of the team was already there, searching for a movie and getting comfortable. I took a seat next to Guilia and snuggled up to her, something we both grew used to. I had always loved personal space and cuddles and Guili's cuddles were the best. So I laid my head down on her chest while she took me in her arms softly. I looked over to where my sister was seated, she had her typic, sympathic smile plastered on her face as she watched me and the defender cuddling, looking kind of proud, I guess.

At some point we had a movie to watch and snacks to eat. And halfway I felt my eyelids getting heavier with each second. I didn't know how many hours I had already slept, but all the excitement and the tiredness from this morning were probably reason enough, so I let my eyes close and fell asleep just moments after while the girl in who's arms I was, stroked my head gently, lulling me asleep.

_____

I woke up the next morning to the sun, shining into my face and sending a warm feeling down my spine. But the sun wasn't the only reason for that. Right above me, I could see a glimpse of blonde hair. I was laying on top of Guilia as she was still sleeping peacefully and I couldn't help but wish for this view of her everytime I woke up. But even if I loved the position we were in, I realized quickly that I was still in Guili and Lina's room since Lina was sleeping in the bed next to us as well. So I gently slipped out of Guilia's arms and quietly made my way out of theirs and over to mine and Lena's room.