Family Game Night Pt. 1: Uno

"Go fish!" Said Mikey as he put a pick up 4 card down on the pile, "Oh come onnnnn" Groaned Leo as he picked up four more cards from the pile. "Why do I always have to pick upppp" He complained, "Because nobody likes you Nardo" Said Donnie. Leo simply glared at him offended.

"Fine then," said the blue clad turtle, "pick up eight" he said as he placed a second pick up 4 card on top of Mikeys, giving his twin a mischievous grin. Donnie glared at him and growled as he picked up his eight cards. He placed his card down all while still staring his brother down, whose smug look had all but grown and was not at all threatened by his brothers dramatics (though he really should've been)

Raph then laid his cards down with no issue since the twins were too focused on each other to bother with him and Mikeys turn was after so he didn't have to worry about him currently either. Mikeys turn then came and the drama began once more.

"Does anyone have a blue?" Asked the youngest innocently. If you asked the rest of them, they didn't think Mikey actually knew what they were playing so they just told him. "I've got a red and green." Leo replied, "I have yellow and red" answered Donnie, "Just green" said Raph. Mikey then placed a colour swap card, "I change the colour to blue" he said in a chipper tone.

Leo gasped, "You did not just-!" He said angrily, Mikey just looked at him innocently. "BETRAYED." Donnie said dramatically, "I cannot believe you would do this to me Angelo, after everything we've been through together!" He said in an angry hurt tone, being overdramatic as usual. Raph was honestly not surprised. He kinda saw this coming.

Mikey was unphased by his brothers anger, he knew exactly what he was doing and he planned to win. No matter the cost. Uno is life or death, and he was willing to destroy all his relationships to win this game. He was not going to lose this, not like everything else. No no, he would emerge victorious from this game night, and he knew exactly how he was going to do it.

The blue clad turtle angrily picked up a card, and upon seeing it was not blue proceeded to slam his head on the table and groan. Donnie had a little more luck with picking one up and managed to get a triple combo and place down three sevens in a row. Raph picked up and sighed when it wasn't blue, and thus it was the orange clad warriors turn once again. He then swiftly placed down 4 cards. They were all ones, and the first he put down was yellow, the same colour as the last card placed.

"Uno!" He yelled as he placed down his cards. Mikey then smiled happily as he knew he'd won the game. No matter what card they put down he would win, he played this out like a pro.

"Uuuuuuuughhhh..." Leo groaned as he knew he had no chance of winning. He had the most cards still, Donnie had 4 left and Raph had 5. Leo sat in dead last with 11, he had given up.

They all took their final turns and when it got back around to Mikey he smiled victoriously as he placed his final card. "BOOYAAAAA!!!" He yelled, "In your FACES! I win!" He laughed. His last card was a pick up 4, so no matter what he could place it down. (That and if they continued to play down to the last player Leo would have to pick up more cards)

"OH COME ON!!" Shouted Leo as he threw his cards across the table, "That was so unfair!! He kept making me pick up!" The blue clad turtle said while crossing his arms with a pouty face. "Well better luck next time brother," Donnie said as one of his battleshell arms patted his twin on the head condescendingly, "Not that it'll help because you'll still lose" said the purple clad turtle as he smirked.

"Oh you little-" The twins then burst into a brawl in the middle of the living room floor, while Mikey chanted "fight! Fight! Fight!" In the background. Once again Raph just sighed. "Alright you guys that's enough" said Raph as he picked each of his two squabbling brothers up and held them away from each other.

They then continued on to their next game; Monopoly.

-Leo