𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

i used to be part of the most popular group of my school

i used to be part of the most popular group of my school. yes, i used to date the boyband guy for like a year.. until he cheated on me with orla alcott.

orla and i were best friends when we were little, but then her mom married a rich man and she became the most spoiled girl i've ever seen in my entire life. i've always had this theory that her stepfather was friends with the devil and when she had her first meeting with him she got the gift to blackmail people. thats cringe, i know.... and i was 13 when i made that up, pls dont judge.

anyways, she obviously used that gift against me for no apparent reason. i am now hated by the entire school, especially by the other boyband member, zach herron. zach is a playboy. disgusting? ...yes. that's why zach and i never got along. and yes we are forced to get along because our moms are like best friends and we have dinner together almost every weekends.

today is my last first day at high school. thank god i will never have to see those faces again after this year. after being cheated and hated by everyone in that school, i have to say i had the best summer of my life. ironicly i met two girls from my class who ive never seen in my entire life and we became reaaaally close. oh and i had a huge break up glow up.

when i got to school i met with sofia and millena by the lockers. while we were talking the "populars" were passing by and i forgot to mention to you but millena was currently having a thing with jack avery, which made him stop by her. i know its not millenas fault i hate jack and those people, but it was kind of unconfortable being near them.

the bell rang and i had to pass by my locker to get some things and when i was closing my locker door, i felt some cold hands covering my eyes.

"david? is that you?" (david aka my little brother)

"nop",- the boy said. "guess"

"what? how am i suppose to know, i cant see!" ,-and i also dont have any guy friends.

he took his hand off my face and leaned against my locked staring at me. like deeply in my eyes.

"good morning",- he smiles.

i know i havent told you who it is yet but wait, its about to get funny...

"what the-",- i said confused.

"wow you look good",- he said with a shy smile.

"wtf daniel",- i repeated. "why are you even talking to me?"

in case you're wondering, daniel is my ex, the one from the boyband who cheated on me with my childhood best friend who he knew i hated.

"i just really want to t-",- he responded putting his left hand on my shoulder.

"i dont wanna hear another word from you, daniel. and if you excuse i have a class to attempt.",- i said pushing him away.

its obviously not easy to see him. daniel and i dated for like a year as i said earlier and we had a pretty god relationship. he was very respectfull, kind and seemed to be loyal. we always had a good communication and we knew everything about eachother. at least i thought i knew.

seeing daniel again this morning after a whole summer was really hard for me and i am not totally over this situation, it hurts a lot.

"alice wait-",- he said grabbing my arm. "please let me explain.."

"daniel, you cheated on me with orla. i saw it, theres nothing to explain",- i said with watery eyes turning around to leave again.

"yes there is, because that never happened.",- he said pushing me back at him. "please let me tell you everything"

i saw orla approaching so i immediately wiped my eyes and tried to recompose.

"look who is his.",- she said while she was approaching. "hello honey.",- she rolled her arm around his as he rolled his eyes and tried to get off her.

"alice", - she fakes a smile."you look...", (long pause)she looked at me up and down. "...different.",- i just rolled my eyes and left, because i cant really stand her and dont want to get in trouble on my last first day here.

while i was walking i heard her asking why he was talking to me but i just kept walking and went to my first class.

during class i recieved a text from daniel which was the last thing i wanted after that conversation.

ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇsᴀɢᴇs

------- daniel seavey -------

(xxx)xxx-xxxx

meet me at the place

after school

?

please

the place was a place at the school parking lot where the cool kids usually hang out. and obviously dont want to be there bc i hate all those people and thats why im gonna go.

stay tuned ;))