Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Look, I'm sorry about last night, I was just in such a shit mood and for me to take it out on you was not fair at all." His hand lifted up to tuck a chunk of my hair behind my ear, I relaxed into his palm and smiled sweetly up at him.

"It's okay, just next time you don't need to come and get me or see me if you're in a bad mood, I know you don't mean to take it out on me..." I sighed.

Ledger nodded before leaning his head down and connecting his lips to mine, I hummed against his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly pulled back, taking my bottom lip between his teeth before standing up right and heading back over to the cooker.

"Coffees over there for you." I glanced behind me to the kettle and saw the mug I always used around his and claimed as 'mine' filled with piping hot caffeine.

"Plans for today?" I asked him, cradling the warm mug in my hands as I re-took my seat at the island.

Ledger dished up our food and handed the plate to me, "I've got work at two..." he groaned, digging into his breakfast. I checked the time on my phone that read 12:34pm, I'd really slept in that long.

"I think I'll go see the girls today, need to catch up with them." I mumbled, quickly shooting Spencer a message asking if I could come round.

After our brunch, Ledger got dressed into his scrubs and I showered and changed into one of his hoodies and a pair of jeans I'd left at his a few weeks ago. He dropped me outside Spencer's house, kissed me hard on the lips and bid goodbye before heading to the hospital for his shift.

I never used Spencer's front door whenever I went round, always used the back patio doors; Hanna was there too and opened the doors for me.

"How've you been?" I gushed, embracing her lightly and feeling as if I hadn't seen her in ages when it had only been a couple of days.

"As good as I can be I guess." Hanna sighed, slumping back down on the sofa as I closed the door behind me and hung my handbag on the coat rack.

Spencer called out to me from upstairs before bounding down holding a slip of paper and her laptop under her arm.

"So um...Melissa's pregnant." She forced a sarcastic smile as she sat down on the sofa opposite me and Hanna. I gasped and snapped my head over to the blonde who shook her head lightly and dropped her gaze to her lap.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, Spencer hummed in agreement before typing away and glancing at the paper in her other hand.

"Hey what is that?" I asked, leaning over and grabbing it off her.

'I found this in Jenna's room,
You might be right.'

"Toby put it in the book I'd given him to read, it's a tracing of braille from Jenna, I'm trying to figure out what it means." Spencer rambled on as she fixed her gaze on her computer screen.

"How's it going...with tutoring him?" I asked.

"It's actually not that bad, we really misinterpreted him, I think he believes Jenna is bad just as much as we do." Spence shrugged.

I turned my attention to Hanna who still had her eyes cast downward and wasn't as talkative as usual. Her spit with Aria really wasn't looking good, the two hadn't spoken or looked at eachother in days.

"Han, she'll come around...I promise you." I placed my hand on her wrist lightly.

"Her and Em are coming over tonight to help us with cracking this.." Spencer waved the paper up, "Will you stay?" She asked innocently, I nodded before standing to head into the kitchen to make myself a drink.

"Okay so that's a B." I hummed as I sat in between Spencer and Hanna on her bed, Aria sat on Spence's windowsill seat, Em on the love chair in the corner of the room.

"A..." Spencer found the second letter of the braille message; "Wait I think this is going to tell us who A is.." Hanna assumed.

"D...?"

"B...A...D...that's it?" I asked, brows furrowing tightly in confused.

"Bad?" Hanna clicked her tongue in disappointment and looked away.

"That's the message? Bad?" Spencer asked in disbelief, looking at me and the other girls before staring back at the computer screen.

"What does it mean, it's gotta have another meaning right?" Em asked, moving to the edge of her seat and wrapping her arms around herself.

"It means you got conned." Aria snapped almost smugly, I thinned my eyes at my little cousin, she looked away cowardly before standing up from her seat and grabbing her bag.

"You know what guys? I'm gonna go." She left the room swiftly before any of us could utter another word.

Hanna sighed heavily, I took my phone out and quickly texted Aria: 'Cut her some slack, we don't know why she did what she did, but I'm sure she had a pretty damn good reason to. You don't have to be so petty about it.'