Chapter 12: The Battle in Hon-Maru

Start from the beginning

I rushed at my father, instantly going in for a punch...

Y/N POV

I watched as Jin came to, as soon as he was up he charged forward and thrust his fist towards Kazuya with a rage-filled yell. Kazuya raised his fist and caught the blow before counter attacking with a jab to his son's ribs.

Jin let out a grunt and recoiled before recovering and sending a left hook right into Kazuya's jaw. Both of them stepped back from one another. Jin soon went in for another attack, sending multiple quick punches in quick succession making Kazuya stagger a bit.

He soon regained his composure and went on the offensive himself though, he countered with a roundhouse kick, breaking Jin's guard and instantly followed up with two punches one after the other.

Jin tried to land a punch again, however Kazuya ducked, he went in with the same trick he used against both my own father and Heihachi at the tournament. He spun around to build up blue electricity before launching up with a fierce uppercut!

He struck Jin right on the chin sending him up into the air and onto his back. As Jin lay there, Kazuya stood over him, berating. "Come on! Get up! You possess my blood, the Devil gene! Stand up and make this interesting for me!"

Jin rolled over, growling "You..." He slowly got back to his feet and stood there for a moment, he seemed to be just panting to himself before abruptly, he thrust his fist forward, striking Kazuya right in the nose!

Red electricity sparked this time, around Jin's hand and briefly around Kazuya's head as he felt the blow's impact. Slowly he lowered his hands to reveal a fierce glare. Quickly, he struck Jin with a faint jab to the stomach which stunned Jin.

This was then followed by the Mishima style's Wind God Fist and a roundhouse kick to complete the combo. Knocking Jin into one of the wooden pillars of them large room. He grunted before once more getting up, ready to fight.

I considered intervening. If me and Jin worked together, we'd be able to defeat Kazuya. But, a part of me felt it wasn't my place. The Mishima conflict was a matter to be resolved by them. And despite my father being Heihachi's adopted son, the Mishima blood itself didn't flow through us. I opted to focus on my mission, observe and wait for Raven's arrival.

Jin rushed Kazuya and sent his arm out, Kazuya raised his arm and both their forearms collided with one another! As they collided, I noticed a build up of electricity once again, this time red and blue danced about across their bodies especially in their locked arms.

They stayed like this for a moment glaring hatefully at one another before Jin launched his other fist right into Kazuya's chest. This broke their clash and caused them to begin trading blows. Kazuya caught one of Jin's punches and slung him over his shoulder, throwing him to the ground with a grunt as the air was knocked out of him.

Kazuya had an opportunity there to finish things off. But he didn't. Instead he just stood there. "Oh my son, I'll admit. I'm disappointed. To think someone born with my blood, the blood of a devil, would go down so quickly."

There was a pause for a moment before Kazuya grinned even more. "Then again." He began. "You aren't full-blood Mishima. Your mother was very skilled you know, one of the few to give me a decent fight. But it seems, when it came down to it. She wasn't strong enough to defend herself against that Ogre was she?"

That caught Jin's attention, I saw his eyes suddenly widen. In an instant, he flipped forward, kicking Kazuya in the shins in the process. This stunned him and gave Jin the opportunity to grab his father and tackle him to the ground.

He held him in a choke hold, snapping "Don't ever mention my mother again you bastard!" In a clear rage he raised his fist and punched Kazuya right in the face, he did it again, and again and AGAIN! Blow after blow.