ᜊThis shit againᜊ

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】

I haven't posted in a week damn

S/n
Stand name
N/n
Nickname
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

S/nStand nameN/nNickname ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The ocean was rather calm this warm evening as the boat-mounted Crane pulled something out from below the depths. "W-We did it!" yelled the short-haired blond boy. "It's been lost for a hundred years, but now the treasure is ours!" he continued.

"All right, careful now!" shouted another man tanned man over the noise of the Crane. "Keep calm! Just bring it this way..." "I got it! I got it!" exclaimed the dirty blond man loudly, rudely interrupting his partner. "Up we go," murmured the fat man beside the blond one as both grabbed onto the rope that held the Treasure chest.

"Isn't that a bit long for a Treasure chest?" asked the man behind the Crane, looking at the found good.

"Yes! Pry it open, quick!" the blond man was eager to open it after setting the Chest down. "Wait. How bizarre...this box is Locked from the inside." the brunette man said. "Who gives a shit!? Bust it open!" the eager man demanded, slamming his hand down onto the chest a few times. "H-Hold on! There is something engraved here." the brunette man stated stabbing at the spineless sea creature until it crumbled off.

"D-I-O...Dio, Is it a name?" he asked confused. Both of the other men walked to his side, one inspecting the name while the other one yelled "Do you think anyone gives a damn?! The sun is about to set! Once it gets dark, it'll be impossible to see how to get it open!" "Yeah, good point!" answered the man with the knife.

"Alright, let me grab the Blowtorch," the fat man ran off to get it. "Get ready to say hello to treasure!" the blond one exclaimed in an excited tone.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

One day, an unmanned cruiser was sighted. The boat was in perfect working order, and there was no indication of an attack. However, the only signs of life on the board were three half-full cups of coffee...and...an acetylene blowtorch. It had been used to open the steel box on deck. The box was empty, but it is believed to have sheltered something inside its two compartments.

Some believed it contained treasure but after a few months, it was entirely forgotten.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"What place is this again!"

"Brother wake up, you gonna be late again" a voice said somewhere from the room.