Everyone was there to watch the same match and the excitement and anticipation as the match played out only followed by the celebrations after.

The match continued, as did Juliet's comments. Several times McGonagall had had to grab the microphone from girl and give her a firm talking to before hesitantly passing it back to her.

But alas, it didn't seem like Juliet took any of her head-of-house warnings into account as she continued to commentate.

Gryffindor were in the lead by one hundred and sixty points— most of Slytherins chasers had left the previous year and it seemed to all that their new chasers were nowhere near as good.

It meant that the Slytherin teams would have to either catch up by scoring 17 goals, or score two goals and have Regulus Black catch the snitch so that they could win.

"Gryffindor Beater, Fabian Prewett, hits a bludger in the direction of Slytherin Keeper, Evan Rosier." People in the crowd stood up in their seats as Rosier quickly dodged the bludger, he almost fell off his broom but held on much to the Slytherin supporters relief.

"Look at those muscles." Juliet continued, talking about Fabian with a smirk on her face. "I'd let him throw me around anytime he wants—"

"Miss Dawson!"

Juliet muttered another meaningless apology as Fabian sent a smile in her direction, along with an over-exaggerated wink.

Both Sirius and Remus rolled their eyes. And both James and Peter noticed the expressions on their best-friends faces with a raise of their eyebrows but neither said a word that might've indicated that they had seen anything.

The game had been going on for a couple of hours at this point and everyone was getting more on edge as they waited for the snitch to be caught.

Regulus Black suddenly dove.

Alex Knightly, a seventh year Gryffindor who was the reserve Seeker, followed him without a moments hesitation. Everyone held their breath for a few seconds as both seekers flew around the pitch in pursuit of the snitch.

Juliet furrowed her eyebrows slightly, she hadn't caught sight of the snitch and was confused on why Regulus had dove. But it all made sense only seconds later.

"Regulus Black has pulled away, leaving -ooh, that's gotta hurt- Gryffindor seeker Alex Knightly to slam face first into the stands."

A collective 'Ooh' sounded out from the Gryffindor supporters while a small cheer came from the people supporting Slytherin.

McGonagall looked over at Juliet and nodded, thinking that at last the girl was going to behave.

She had thought too soon.

"I should've let the other Black sibling fuck me over. At least that way I would've dated a good Quidditch player too."

"Miss Dawson!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry Professor."

McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose as she shared a look with Dumbledore— she rolled her eyes at the hint of amusement that was in Dumbledore's.