episode -25

Ahjumma: No i will not help you to escape but here take this phone and call your family and inform them to help you ...
Y/n : b-but please can't you help me to escape... can't you help to escape please ...
Ahjumma: i would help you dear if the cost of helping you would my life ...but B.I will kill my granddaughter....i can't help you but it's extra phone so call your husband...
I can do only this for you ...
Y/n : it's ok ahjumma thanku so much
Ahjumma: no worries dear... please call soon,i heard B.I will reach any moment...
Saying this she left ....

She quickly dial taehyung number....

Where as taehyung is in car while driving... Hoping he would get any clue of y/n ....but soon he is phone ringed ...

He think luzy must be there as from past days she was the one who was calling him and distrubing him a lot ...
He declined the call ....but the phone ringed again....

He frustratedly picked the call ...but soon his eyes soften when he heard the voice of his love ....

Taehyung: y-y/n ....
Y/n : tae ...i-
Taehyung: y/n where are you ?? You know how much everybody is worried....
Y/n : t-tae he kidnapped me ..i-,he also kill jimin...he is a k-killer tae ...he i-is psycho... please s-save me ...
Taehyung: who ??
He asked with his cold voice ....
Y/n : B.I ....
Taehyung clenched his palm on steering wheel in anger ....
Taehyung: where are you y/n ??do you have any idea ...
Y/n : no i don't it's too dark ....
Taehyung: y/n open the gps ...

She did as he said...
Taehyung: how are you y/n ??  he didn't hurt you ??
He asked hoping he didn't....y/n was about to say something but soon she heard footsteps
Y/n : ta-tae he is coming.... I guess
Taehyung: y/n hide the phone somewhere near you please don't cut the call ...

Y/n quickly hid the phone in her pocket....

B.I : how are you babygurl ?? Did you enjoyed..huh ??.
Y/n didn't reply him just go backwards as he was coming forward
B.i : I FUVKING WANT A ANSWER ...
Y/n : s-stay away
B.i : Why should i when you r mine ??
Well not to say if my slap marks looks so good on you ...i wonder how my lovebites will look on your body ...
See the thought of it making me hard ....
Y/n : YOU R A PSYCHO ...Leave me ...

She screamed as he pull her closer ..
B.i : isn't the punishment enough....you want more ???

she was struggling in his grip ...where as someone is fuming in anger ....

That person is none other than taehyung....his veins are popping out. ..

Firstly listening that he slapped her. ..then his disgusting thoughts...
He wanna rip him ...

He quickly message jungkook the scene ....

He get B.I mansion address from office and went to that address

Taehyung: it's nearby

breaking traffic rules ...but he is less concerned for it ....

Taehyung: it's my fault...how can i forget B.I ??

From another side he was hearing y/n struggling voice which is giving pang on his heart ....

Y/n : leave me B.i ahhhhh

She suddenly screamed as B.I grab her hairs

B.i : I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ....YOU R MINE ..MINE TO RUIN .. GOT IT ??

Y/N didn't said anything
B.I : I SAID REPEAT THAT YOU R MINE ...

y/n shook her head.... making him chuckled like a psycho

b.I : fine ...now i will make you scream my name ....

He said and drag her by hairs  but when they are in living room they heard some voices outside....

b.I : what's the noise ....??

Guard : Boss kim taehyung is here

Y/n smiled a little hearing...she sigh in relief which B.I noticed ...

B.I : YOU TELL HIM ?? ANSWER -

his voice cut off when he  heard another voice ...

Taehyung: LEAVE HER YOU MOTHERFUVKER.....

It was hurting him seeing her that condition..slap marks ,knee bleeding,red puffy eyes...tears are there ... stabbing his heart

B.I : i WILL NOT LEAVE HER ...BUT I CAN HELP YOU TO LEAVE THIS WORLD ....

he said and take his gun .. making y/n eyes widen ...

Y/n : n-no please B.I  don't....

B.I : i don't wanna kill him babygirl...but he comes here so he should get what he deserves... right??

Y/n : B i  please no ...i will do anything just please don't kill him ...

B.i : anything??? Will you marry me ???

Y/n eyes widened...

Taehyung: NEVER ....SHE WILL NEVER MARRY YOU .....

B.I : say babygirl.....or should I

He said and load gun and point at taehyung

B.i : fine since you r. Not answering i will kill him ,then marry you ...

He said and put his finger on trigger...

Y/n closes her eyes hoping this all will be a nightmare....
But soon a gunshot heard with a groaning  voice ... making her screamed ...

Y/n : Noooooooo

*****************************
AUTHOR POV .....

Hey guyss here is episode 25 ...i know it's late but i was busy with studies...and my classes and coaching 🥲....

So ,here hope you all enjoyed this trashy chapter...

⚠️⚠️⚠️and yaa i will try to upload next episode on Sunday ONLY if you help ME TO CROSS UPDATE GOAL ....

So yaa update goal is
19+ VOTES AND 9+COMMENTS 🤍💫...

So yaa update goal is 19+ VOTES AND 9+COMMENTS 🤍💫

Ok bye take care 💫🤍.....