Afternoon tea

The girl who was with Milo earlier, was now standing outside by a grand caravan. Dressed in the finest silk and her neck donned with the whitest pearls, her gloves were made of white lace with elegant patterns of flowers.  "Stacy, this is Finn" Milo spoke to who I assumed was his sister. She gave me a smile and a nod I gently took her hand in mine and kissed it. "Pleasure to meet you M'lady" I gave a small bow. "The pleasure is all mine, good sir" she said give a small curtsy.   I got into the spacious carriage with them, and not long after we arrived at a large manor. It was a breathtaking sight, all the different flowers and plants. I just love gardens, and this one is incredible.  

  "You like it?" Stacy asked "Yes the flowers are spectacular" I said still taking in the view. "MILO, GO CLEAN UP, IT'S SO RUDE OF YOU TO LOOK LIKE THAT IF YOU INVITE GUESTS OVER!" A woman yelled at the teen next to me. I couldn't help but laugh. We entered the grand house, Milo went off to clean up and change.

The women who yelled at Milo walked over, smoothing her statin dress that hugged her form completing it in all the right ways, I always had an interest in fashion, I could tell you details about the woman's dress all the way to the stitching. "Please excuse my unflattering outburst, I'm Fiona, Milo and Stacy's mother" she stuck out her hand and I gently kissed it. "It's quite alright ma'am I assure you" I gave her a small smile. Something about her was more motherly than I'd ever known. I also found the name Stacy rather odd. It seemed out there, it certainly wasn't something I'd heard till now, but for some reason it fit. I heard someone come down the steps of the grand staircase. It was Milo, he wore absolutely stunning attire. The dark crimson waistcoat, black dress shirt, and matching black slacks, and a burgundy pair of polished leather shoes. Gold cuffs shimmering in the light, the gleaming chain of a pocket watch catching the sun an reflecting it beautifully.

He donned a stunning grey silk tie with a glittering brooch neatly pinned to it's center, a ring with the family seal carved graciously into the metal. His hair had been smoothed, using only a small amount of gel to keep it in place. His piercing blue eyes become even more alluring as they contrast against the dark colors of his attire. He strutted down, a smile on his face, as he reach the bottom step, he began to speak. "My apologies for my atrocious appearance, I hope this is more suiting to your fancy" his voice was like liquid gold, streaming out with ease and elegance.

I nodded, "It's quite alright, though red is certainly your color, it complements your completion and brings out your eyes" I said, I forgot that I was amongst other nobles, and let a slip out of my interest in colors and correlation with fashion. He gave me a nod of appreciation, had he noticed the small slip up? Did Stacy or Fiona notice. I quickly glanced at the two women who were exchanging knowing looks. 'They noticed....'

I smelled a faint sweetness pour into the air, filling the room, "well looks like tea's ready, shall we?" The mother finally spoke. We all agreed and I followed the trio to the parlor where they were having their tea. I hesitantly took a seat, I didn't want to be rude but I didn't want to come off as an entitled snob by imposing that I could just do whatever.

I was always awkward about going to other people's homes, and tried my best to remember my manners no matter how many times I've been there. The maid brought in a cart with the tea, and I thanked her, something I wasn't used to was hearing the others thank her as well. Anytime I said thank you to the servants at home my mother would scoff and say that I don't have to thank them for merely doing their job.

The maid gave me a welcoming smiles, and I gave her a smile back giving her a small nod of gratitude. After checking in with us on if we needed anything else, the maid was dismissed, gave a bow, and quietly left the room.