20.. Frozen moment

"Susheela Ji, it's our last chance," he pleaded, desperation etched on his face as he looked at her, irritation evident as she continued teasing him.

"Awww... matlab iske baad tum sudher jaoge?" she smirked, her eyes dancing with mischief.

"Kisne kaha??.. I mean isme sudherne ki kya baat hai... ye to lovers ke bich mein hota hi hai," he winked playfully, moving closer to her.

"Hato yaar... chota haddi," she chided, cheeks turning a delightful shade of red.

"Areee sachhi, let me explain......" he smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he observed her blushing.

But she didn't let him complete, shutting him up by placing her palm on his mouth.

"Chee yaar, Pramod, bohot besharam ho rahe ho tum..." she exclaimed, her embarrassment turning her into a blushing tomato.

"Areee ab to HAQ banta hai mera, after all, I'm your husband," he declared proudly.

"To be," she gently reminded.

"Fir bhi haq to hai na Mera," he grinned, a mixture of pride and playfulness in his tone.

"Achha jii, limit me raho Dr. Saab, warna shadi se na bhag jaungi main," she warned, her gaze intense as she looked into his eyes.

"Ohoo, bhag jaoge, me bhi dekhta hu kese bhagte ho aap," he said with an intense gaze, holding her waist tightly.

And with this, their Tom and Jerry session started, a blend of teasing and longing filling the air.

Susheela and Pramod were on the brink of becoming Mr. & Mrs. Chautala officially. After overcoming numerous barriers, Shri Dharampal Katelal, Ruhail, and Mrs. Minakshi Jay Chautala had finally accepted their love.

Everything was perfect, everyone was joyous, and the wedding preparations were in full swing.

While SuMod were immersed in their NEVER-ENDING ROMANCE, laughter and playful banter echoed in their shared moments.

He persistently tried to catch her, and she skillfully evaded him, both playfully throwing cushions at each other.

"Sushi yaar....ab bas na," he said, a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Aww bichala catch me if you can 😉," she winked, adding a playful spark to the moment.

"Urghhhhh... I know aap meri situation ka advantage le rahe ho..." he expressed frustration.

"Ale le, mele to be hubby se control nahi ho laha ...bad luck..." she teased, her tone light and playful.

He attempted to catch her again, but she entered the washroom, getting trapped by him. There was no way to escape, and he was ready to make his move.

"Ab kaha jaoge?" he asked, smirking, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Chota haddi nhi," she blushed, her face turning into a tomato.

He held her tightly, a current running through her spine, and pulled her closer. Hot water droplets fell on them, creating an intense atmosphere.

Every passing second brought them closer. Lost in the moment, they shared a passionate eye lock, finding solace in each other's embrace.

He moved closer, pressing his lips against hers. After a long, passionate kiss, they broke apart, both breathing heavily. Sushi joined her head with his, and he held her by her shoulder, picking her up and laying her on the bed, both completely drenched but uncaring.

He kissed her with fervor, exploring every inch of her. They exchanged expressions of love, creating an intimate connection. Water droplets fell around them as they indulged in their shared passion.

Now lying beside him, they exchanged glances.

"Happy?" he asked, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"Very," she replied, her hand automatically finding its place behind his neck.

"Hey Hanuman Ji... tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta," she said, looking at him with a mixture of disbelief and affection.

"Kuch bohot kuch ho gaya Susheela Ji," he shamelessly asserted, looking at her with a twinkle in his eyes.

With this, she turned into a tomato, her cheeks flushing with red in embarrassment.

"Sudhar jao Dr. Saab."

"Bigda hi kaha hu main ekdam innocent hu. Pata nahi shadi ke baad aap mera kya haal karoge."

"Rehne do, I know how innocent you are, and tension mat lo, itni bhi buri nahi hu main."

"Ohh then prove it," he challenged, looking at her with a mischievous twinkle.

"Isme kya prove karu yaar chota haddi."

"Nahi, prove it."

This challenged Susheela's self-respect. Without hesitation, she moved towards his cheeks. He closed his eyes, expecting a kiss. However, feeling no touch, he opened his eyes.

"Haww aapne cheating ki."

"Everything is fair in love and war."

"Kitne bure ho aap, aapse achhi to woh Lil....." before he could complete, Susheela glared at him angrily.

"Kya kaha."

He tried to change the topic, but he was in danger. Who would save him? 😨

.......................................................................

Loooooogg timeee
Do votes and comments
Don't be a silent reader

Byeeeeeeee
Goood night 💤