12.time changes feelings never

Susheela entered her room and sank onto her bed with a heavy sigh. A profound sense of boredom engulfed her, leaving her uncertain about how to spend her time.

In an attempt to alleviate the monotony, she decided to organize her wardrobe. As she meticulously arranged the scattered clothes, her hands brushed against a T-shirt. The sight of this particular T-shirt triggered a flood of memories – the one Pramod had gifted to her. In that moment, the vivid recollection of their shared past flashed before her eyes.

Lost in the nostalgia of their old days, a different radiance adorned her face. She found herself reliving the times when Pramod and Sushila were inseparable best friends, sharing laughter and caring for each other.

While immersed in these reveries, a notification beeped on her mobile screen – "You have some memories. Tap to view." Succumbing to curiosity, she tapped on the notification, and as the memories unfolded before her, a few silent tears traced down her cheeks.

" Succumbing to curiosity, she tapped on the notification, and as the memories unfolded before her, a few silent tears traced down her cheeks

Amidst the myriad pictures filling Sushila's gallery, she found herself engulfed in a sea of golden memories

Amidst the myriad pictures filling Sushila's gallery, she found herself engulfed in a sea of golden memories. The nostalgia tugged at her heart, and without even realizing, she instinctively dialed Pramod's number. He answered the call with a calm and low voice.

"Hello... aap kaun?" he inquired.

"Oho, mera number bhi delete kar diya...are nahi, maine hi to badla tha," Sushila remarked, taking a deep breath.

"Sushila ji..." he responded, recognizing her voice.

"Kya tum meri saaso ko bhi pehchante ho?" she questioned, a subtle note of longing in her voice.

He smiled, "Jo saanse mere liye chal rahi hoon unhe main na pehechanu. Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai..."

Sushila's eyes welled up with tears again upon hearing his words. "K-kaise ho tum?" she asked, her voice tinged with heartache.