Chapter 6 ~ Chasing After Her

~Cassidy's POV~ 

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«» 

I drove up to Stacy's house. I really did love her. I hope I am doing the right thing. I opened her tall door and walked into her room, seeing her sitting on her bed.

I walked up to Stacy. "Hi...."

"Hi. Are you mad at me?" Stacy asked.

"No," I smiled. ''Just stressed."

"Yeah, I know."

I leaned over to Stacy and pecked her lips, and she giggled.

"Stacy... I guess I kinda... I kinda... really love you."

"Oh my God, Cassidy, I love you too." She smiled and kissed me. I really, honestly did love Stacy. If I lost her, I would die.

Stacy left, and I was really tired. She left at about midnight. I fell asleep immediately on my huge, queen size bed. 

- One Week Later... -

I woke up and realized that school was over. Damn! That went by quick!

I realized that in two days was my birthday. I wanted to have a party. I called Stacy.

"Oh, heya." Stacy said, sounding really sleepy.

"Hi! Can you come over later? I need help for something..." I said. I wanted help to make invitation cards for my birthday party.

"Yea babe, I'll come over now! Love you."

"Love you too, thank you!"

"No problem, babe! See ya there." Stacy said and ended the call.

-

Stacy arrived at my house. "Knock knock!" She said and let herself in.

"Oh, ay! So, can you help me make invitation cards? I wanna have a birthday party. My birthday is on two days; I will be 18!" I said excitedly. Stacy was already 18.

"Oh my God Cas, happy early birthday! And of course I can help you." Stacy smirked and kissed me.

-

We made invitations - well, we made 20 invitations. It had some of mine and Stacy's best friends including Payton, Dani, Selena and Ashley. This was going to be a great party!

It took awhile to make all 20 invitations, we had to draw on them and decorate them. When we were done, it was already 10:00 P.M!

"Okay babe! Well, I guess I'll stay over with you at your house until it's your birthday," Stacy smiled and kissed my forehead. I was really sleepy. I plopped onto my bed.

"C'mon hun, I am goin' to sleep. I love you!" I said, and Stacy lay next to me on my dark room on my bed.

"Okay babe, me too. I love you." Stacy said, and she started to kiss me. I eventually fell asleep, in the darkness, next to the love of my life, Stacy Ryder.

-The Next Day- 

~»~»Stacy's POV~«~«

We had sent out all of the twenty invitations. I was now driving to Roxxy's Jewelry, my favorite jewelry store. I was going to buy Cassidy something.

I arrived there, and the store only had a few people in it. I walked up to the lady at the counter, her name tag said, "Marina." Marina was awesome.

"Hello miss Stacy, what would you like today?" Marina asked nicely.

"Hmm... well, in two days it's my girlfriend's birthday. Do you have any lock it necklaces?" I asked. Marina already knew I was dating Cassidy.

"Yes, we do right here!" She said, and pointed to a beautiful heart-shaped silver lock-it necklace.

"I'll take that one!" I exclaimed. "How much is it?"

"It costs $60, but for you, you get it half off."

I hugged Marina and bought it.

Payton, Dani, Selena and Ashley all bought Cassidy gifts.

It was really hard not telling Cassidy about the gifts, but I got through it. Now it's party time... soon!!

(A/N 

Dayum, Cas is almost 18! Haha, party scene in next chapter. Yeah, my phone glitched so I accidently deleted like, half of this chapter, so half of it is pretty un-detailed because I was lazy xD Love ya all! <3)