Beginning of your trip

Start from the beginning

Senri had already questioned Hiroaki about that violin in the past. All answer he ever received is: 'That violin, although being only an object, is like a friend for me. It talks to me, and expresses its own feeling, when I'm playing something with it. It's like he chose me, not the reverse.'

Like every time, his question obtained a blank answer and let him, confused. But, he did know that his father wasn't wrong, as strange it may seem.

So, the little boy made sure that, every time, he got to play a piece with it, to treat like a friend and like the most precious jewel. 

Hiroaki, never though that once they would arrive to the academy, that it would be already quite late. But the sky was still mesmerizing, with its orange and pink hues.

It was not the only magical thing, as not too long after they arrived they heard someone play a piece of violin. Even though, the person missed to play correctly the piece, the two could feel that said person put his feeling in his play.

Arriving to the source of the music, they understood that it was the red-haired girl they were searching. And, they were welcomed by quite a surprising sight.

There, was Kaho with her violin in her hands, but in front of her, with a knee on the ground, a blond-haired man, kissing the hand in which she had her violin's bow.

The two, were a little stunned, and looked at each other briefly.

At the moment, they considered going and do as if, they didn't see anything. Sadly, the red-haired already saw the two, and even called out the older of the two.

"Hiroaki-niisan! Could you catch her, please?!" Kaho shouted loud enough for him to hear.

"Why?! Is it because of what we saw?!" He shouted back. 

"Yes!" Hearing her answer, he nodded and sighed helplessly. He gave the violin's case quickly and carefully, in order to catch the blonde girl, that he supposed her to be his cousin's friend, because she was running right into him, as she wasn't looking in front of her. 

Successfully catching her, he used one of the trick he learned when he was taught how to be a matching, to take out the memory card out of the camera stealthy.

Then, he walked to his cousin, alongside Senri, as if nothing happened earlier. Finally arriving in front of his cousin, he flicked her forehead, making her winces softly.

"Kaho, my dear cousin, since when did you have a boyfriend?" He asked her. Truthfully, he knew that she was oblivious, so her, having a boyfriend would be almost near zero. He just wanted to tease her.

It was very effective, as her face grew as red as her hair, and he noticed that the blond haired boy blushed and three other boys, had a distasteful look on their face.

"Please, you know that I don't have one!" She huffed, making him amused and giving to her the memory card that he took from the camera.

"I know, just teasing you." He chuckled softly. "On another note, a few days ago a fellow maestro, called me and asked to convince you to the solo of a concert. Does this bring anything back in memory?" He looked at her questioningly and seeing her nod, he also nodded.

"Alright then. Senri let's go." He said, looking at his cute son, who nodded enthusiastically his head.

"Eh? So quickly?" Kaho asked, with disappointment present in her voice. At this, Hiroaki raised an eyebrow and looked at her questioningly.

Thinking about a way to cheer her up, he sighed and took his violin out of it case, and started to play the same piece that Kaho was playing earlier. The other, except for Kaho and Senri, were surprised to hear him play, because they didn't think that Hiroaki would be able to play a violin at all.

But they couldn't deny the fact that Hiroaki was playing beautifully and that his violin is absolutely gorgeous. It was their first time. They never saw another violin like this one, but there is a first for all things.

Although, they did want to know who Hiroaki is, they didn't want to interrupt him, while he is playing and they could always ask Kaho later.

Finishing the play, Hiroaki put the violin back and patted the red-haired girl's head and said some quick farewells, with Senri following.

Unbeknownst to all, but Senri and Hiroaki, the little golden fairy, came to listen to his play. They noticed that the little fairy had nostalgia, like he was remembering something of the past.

What could it be? And why, does Hiroaki seem familiar to the little fairy? 

Nobody would know the answer.