Welcome The Three Devils

Pons: alright come on girls we are gonna be late.. ( said while looking at the clock)
Girls: we came mama.. ( said and stood infront of her)
Pons: alright now get your butt into the cars.. We need to reach Korea by tomorrow because there is an important party held by Mr kim.. Where his famliy will be there... So better get going fast...
The girls nodded and went to the car and drove away.

time skip

time skip... ( I am lazy)
Lele: finally we have landed..I thought that my butt was gonna get numb by still sitting on one place.. ( said while stretching her arms in the air)
Hannah: you and was sitting on one place ( scoff) you kept moving your butt every where in the plane and because of that the plane was also going left and right.. ( rolled her eyes while lele kicked her)
Pons: yah stop it... We all are tired.. Come on let's us go and rest at home then tommarow we have important party to attend.
Girls: OK mama.. ( they said and went away from there with their luggage but someone else was watching them with a smirk)
??: welcome back Mafia queen.. ( smirk)

 ( smirk)

Y/n pov..
I came in my room and lay down on the bed.. I kept thinking about what will happen when everyone will get to know that I came back.. A year left my eyes when I remembered the day they disowned me.. ( sad chuckle) I did what I was told... Just for that Lil one.. If it was not for that person I wouldn't have done anything which can cause me to be sperated from my famliy..
I suddenly heard mom shouting from downstairs so I wiped my tears and went down when I saw mom standing there..

Hannah: yes mom what's the matter..
Pons: actually dear... Mr kim got to know what we came early so that's why he is inviting us for a dinner party tonight.
I looked at mama in shocked.. I saw that lele and Hannah was also looking at me shocked..
Lele: mama how can you agree.. I mean that.. Aish leave it..
Y/n: mama.. ( I saw mama coming towards me as she hold my hand)
Pons: baby I know what happened with you and them.. But try to face it.. No one will say anything to you... Your my Mafia queen.. Right. ( she smiled and I nodded while hugging her and soon lele and Hannah also hugged us)
Pons: alright girls get ready now.. We have to go.. ( we nodded and she went away while I looked at my two sis with a smirk)
Y/n: I have a perfect plan.. Wanna hear it..
Lele: ohh bish I like that smirk.. Spit it..
Y/n: we will make my.. Oh sorry I meant Mr Kim's children......
Hannah: bish that's a really great idea.. We will do it.. ( we all did high five and went to our room to get dress up)

 ( we all did high five and went to our room to get dress up)

Y/n: we will meet again...
Welcome the three Devils.. ( smirk)........

....... So I haven't posted for a while so sorry for that... Because I was busy with something else.. I will try to post.. Sometime.. Regularly...
Hope you enjoyed..