𝑱𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆

requested by @keli0596

set in 1989 before jon was yk, outta the closet😳

it was ur first nkotb concert! you were so so excited! you were a big fan for almost a yet and you've been waiting to go to a concert for so long! they finally were coming to the football 🏈 stadium 20 minutes away from your house! you had really bad social anxiety and you knew a lot of people going, but you didn't ask anyone to go with you, so you were gonna go alone, but you'd be fine, right?
anyways, you put on some light makeup with pink blush, mascara, highlight and cherry lipgloss! your favorite new kid was jon! you liked how he was shy and sweet just like you! you wished you could meet him, but you'd be so nervous! you put on ur nkotb t-shirt with nkotb earrings and a pin of jon near ur left side of ur shoulder, right over your heart ❤️(cuz you love him lol)
as ur dad dropped you off at the concert, you walked inside and got a pretty good seat, close to the stage, but not right in front!
you felt ur nerves kicking in as you heard all the other girls talking about how excited they were to be there and "omg i am totally gonna die if i see joe!" and "jordan is so cute i wanna wrap him in a blankie and feed him spaghetti!" but ALL OF A SUDDEN you heard the speakers say "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE FIVE MOST HARDWORKING KIDS IN SHOW BUSINESS PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW KIDS ONNNNNN THE BLOCK!" just then "my favorite girl" started playing and the crowd erupted in screams! just then, the five best looking guys you've ever seen walked on stage!!! most of all, the guy of ur dreams in a bright orange shirt and grey dress jacket, JONATHAN KNIGHT!!! his green eyes and perfectly straight teeth reflected from the lights on the stage. you literally felt yourself lose all the color from your face, as you then...blacked out...

"oh my gahd, is she breathing?!" you heard a guy with a super thick boston accent say. "yea, i think so!" another guy said, with just as much as an accent as the first guy. you opened your eyes, to find 2 guys who looked like man-angels looking at you from above you! one had squinty brown eyes with reddish brown hair in a ponytail and was wearing a leather jacket, the other had beautiful blue eyes with curly blonde hair wearing a smiley face jacket! it was joey mcintyre and donnie wahlberg! you were in new kids on the blocks' dressing room! you said "oh um uh my oh" THIS COULDNT BE REAL, RIGHT?! "now now, guys give her some room, she just fainted!" another said, a guy with dark brown puffy hair and a rat tail wearing a batman jacket, jordan knight! you looked over and saw him and said "oh my gosh! is this really happening?! i must be dreaming right now!"
"oh it is, you passed out and we saw since you were so close to the stage! we took an intermission to help ya out back here, new editions on right now." a buff guy with a really sharp jawline and black hair and a blue blazer and black shirt said, danny wood! you just nodded, too stunned to speak! "why don't you lay down?" jordan said, gesturing to a couch at the back of the room. "um okay-" you said.
you laid down on the couch, still shaking. just then, jonathan knight came in the door! "is she alright, guys?" he asked, they all nodded. he came over to you and said, "i saw you fall, i had to stop the show! are you alright?" you stammered and said "uh ummmm yea" you said, your mouth opened a little from shock! "good, i felt so bad!" you drank some water and smiled, "um it's okay now! the concert was great!" you stammered. "thank you!" they all said. jon smiled and said "you guys get outta here! i wanna make sure she's okay!" "OOO" joe and jordan said giggling as they walked on stage as jon blushed, "BYE JONNNNN!" donnie and danny said giggling, jon rolled his eyes "they're so silly" he said looking back at the door that just shut. you nodded with ur face looking like 😳😱 so "how about you and me get something after the show? i know a really good italian place!" jon said, scratching the back of his neck. WHAT?!!!!! "yea of course!" you said with the biggest smile ever! "great! meet me outside by the tour bus!" he said, waving goodbye, DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!