𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆

For my friend, 80sfanficwriter! Go check her stuff out! Her stories are pretty good😚

You and Jordan were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. He sniffed your hair and kissed the top of your head. "Baby, your hair always smells so beautiful..." he said, burying his face in your neck. "Awwww! Thank you, Jordy J!" You said, kissing his cheek. "You're welcome. What time is it?" You checked the clock on the wall. "It's...5:30 exactly." You told him. "Ooo we better get going!" Jordan exclaimed. You paused. "Where are we going?" You asked, puzzled. "Oh! The amusement park is open late tonight! Wanna go?" "Yes!" You said, happily! You jumped into Jordan's arms and gave him a bunch of kisses! "Yay! Let's go!" Jordan grabbed a sweater for you and his batman bomber jacket as you two walked out the door.

*Time skip*

You and Jordan got to the fair and purchased some tickets! You guys rode some rides! Likeee the Polar Express, where you held on to Jordan the entire time so you wouldn't fly out of the cart! You both laughed so hard your tummies hurt! Jordan kept his arm around you the whole ride.

Jordan won you a stuffed animal duck! It was cute...just like you and him! It was a fluffy ducky! "Thank you, Jordan babez!" You said. "No problem, babygirl!" He said, winking. He picked you up and ran over to the line for the roller-coaster.

"Jordyyy! Put me downnn!" You giggled. "Nooo!" Jordan said, kissing your head. As you guys got to the rollercoaster, he put you down. You guys waited in the line for the roller-coaster. When it was your turn, Jordan picked you up and put you in the cart. You hugged each other the wholeee ride! You weren't scared, but you held on to him and screamed! He screamed a lot too!

After the ride, Jordan bought you some cotton candy! It was really yummy! Just like his kisses! When you got home, you watched "The Facts of Life" and cuddled all night!

The End!