Extra#2

A/N- Be happy I'm writing another chapter for this complete book. -pat pat-

Lilac's Pov

I woke up to Yogurt missing. He must have went down to make something to eat. Last night was quite....intense(eheheh). I slowly got up I felt so weak. I slowly made my way down the stairs to see Yogurt cooking breakfast. I sat down onto a chair. "Good morning Lilac hun~" "Good morning Yogurt" I said putting my head onto the table. "What would you like to eat?" "hmmmm....just eggs would be fine." "Very well!" I turned on my phone while Yogurt cooked.

🌺- Hey RL

🔴- Good Morning Lilac! How was last night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🌺-...how is Daylily doing?

🔴- you can't just ignore my question but Daylily is doing fine really she's such a good girl.

🌺- Good to hear

🔴- Would you like to face time her I don't mind I just need some sleep

🌺- Sure

-face timing-

Daylily- Hi Papa!

Lilac- Hello my dear how is your stay so far?

Daylily- Very fun Aunt Red letted me play with her pet blueberry bird Mi Mi!

Lilac- How sweet.

Daylily- Papa why did Aunt Red not answer my question when I asked her when I can have a younger cousin to play with?

Lilac- oh because Aunt Red doesn't um have a lover yet she isn't married

Daylily- aw when can she then?

Lilac- When she falls in love

Daylily- can we help her?

Lilac-.....maybe

Daylily- plsssssssssss

Lilac- we can't just you know rush it

Daylily- can we at least help Aunt Red find someone?

Lilac- aha....dear how about you ask Aunt Red to go take you to the beach.

Daylily- Oh yeah yay! Bye Papa!

Lilac- bye have fun

-end of call- (sorry if it was awkward)

I thought for a second before Yogurt gave me a plate of scrambled eggs. "Something on your mind?" "Eh I feel kind of bad for Red Licorice you know she has been alone for quite some time you know what I mean." "Ah yes..." Yogurt sat next to me. "Well it really is RL's decision to find someone really." Yogurt said. "Hm........-takes a bite of the scramble egg- my old best friend is coming over as well." I said to Yogurt. "You still keep in touch with your old friends?" "mhm her names Moonflower used to see her as a sister but then she moved away for a better job as she grew older." "Interesting." "Its been 17 years since I've seen her."

???'s Pov

Wow this must be the kingdom Lilac is living in currently. It looks so grand! Thank god I earned enough money for a ticket to here. Bear Jelly Trains are expensive seriously 400 coins???? That's is so much more then my payment of my job. I hope Lilac is happy here....now time to look for the address. Where to start. I looked at thw address Lilac texted me and U somehow managed to find the house after 10 minutes. I nervously knocked on the door. I hope this us the right house.....-knock knock- the door opened.

"Moonflower?" "Lilac?" I looked at the cookie in front of me. Is that really Lilac he has grown so much since the last 17 years. I smiled at him. "Seems like I did went to the right address" "It has been so long.....Sister Moon" Lilac smiled. "Come in and meet my husband." "HUSBAND??????"

Yogurt's Pov

Me and Lilac were sitting with each other on the couch with his friend Moonflower across us. I don't like how she is looking at me. I feel a dark aura around her.......she also seems so scary 😨.

Moonflower's Pov

That husband of Lilac better not be touching his body at night.....I will destroy him the moment something bad happens. He better not break Lilac's heart. 😤 I gave him a glare before looking at Lilac.

No one's Pov

As Moonflower looks at Yogurt with hate and over protective of her "innocent" Lilac. Lilac introduces the two to each other. "Nice to meet you Yogurt!" Moonflower says extending her hand out. "N-nice to meet you too...." Yogurt shakes Moonflowers hand before feeling Moonflower grip tighter and tighter on his hand before letting it go. '.....AHHHHHHHHHHH it hurts!!!! 😭' Yogurt cries out in his head. "Who is that child in that picture frame?" Moonflower had notices a photo of Lilac and Yogurt who were with a child. "Oh that is our daughter Daylily isn't she adorable?" Moonflower smiled a bit before.......giving Yogurt another death glare. 'This cookie has a death wish doesn't he?' Moonflower thinks while still having a smile on her face. 'Mother.....I think I'll be joining you this week.....' Yogurt thought shaking in fear.

After Moonflower settles in the living room which Lilac asked Yogurt to help her out while Lilac went to buy some things. They uh.....had a GREAT time together/getting to know each other. "Oh Yogurt....what happened with your arm?" "Oh uh....." 'Your crazy friend almost broke my arm.' "I accidently tripped when helping with Moonflower's luggage." "...Oh ok!" Lilac walks off into the kitchen. "Your lucky this time....but if I find out you two made another child or you broke my poor Lilac's heart I will single handedly break you into tiny pieces and feed you to my cake hounds that would love to feast on a cookie again....." Yogurt was speechless but yet even more afraid of Moonflower. 'Lilac h e l p please 😨'

[RIP Yogurt]

The three headed over to RL's house ti pick up Daylily since Lilac wanted her to meet Moonflower. Lilac unlocked the door since he has the key and entered the house. "RL we are here!" Lilac shouted. "In a bit Daylily is watching TV right now lemme get dressed" RL responded from upstairs. Lilac enter the living room to see Daylily watching thw TV. "Hey sweetie!" Lilac said. "Papa!" Daylily ran up happily. "Hun meet your other Auntie, Aunt Moon" "Hello dear." Moonflower smiles at Daylily. "Your so pretty!" Daylily says amazed at Moonflower's white hair. Yogurt was just ded and quiet in the corner. "Thank you my dear." Moonflower thanks. "Hey guys welcome!" RL goes downstairs. RL then notices Moonflower and stares at her. Moonflower also sees RL and and stares at her. "So....you two in love or smt?" Yogurt says out of nowhere. Moonflower hits him on the head. "Um hello names Moonflower and you?" "Oh Red Licorce but friends call me RL for short." "You have a beatiful name RL prefect for a beatiful lady." Moonflower grabs RL's hand kissing it. RL's face turns red. On the other hand Lilac was holding Daylily and the two were being quiet and looking at the two interact. Yogurt well he passed out from the hit in the head.

RL and Moonflower started talking the whole day they seemed close even though they had known each for only a day. "You have very beatiful eyes you know?" Moonflower says. "Oh um r-really?" RL was basically on the verge of passing out due to Moonflower's flirting and compliments.

"Will I be getting my little cousin soon now Papa?" Daylily asks. "It disebt work like that Daylily dear-"

A/N- and this chapter is done finally lol 1236 words