#2

3rd pov

Lilac woke up very early since he had to "guard" Yogurt. He sat up on his bed that was in the room he was assigned to. He had a decent bed so he slept fine. He got dressed in his normal outfit which didn't have a top part so he just covered his top part with his cloak. Which was held up by purple gemstone. He grabbed his chakrams and exited out of his room. He entered Yogurt Cream's room and looked at the still sleeping prince. Lilac stood there staring at Yogurt's face and after 5 mins had passed he snapped out of it. He could have killed Yogurt right now but......something urges him not to, which he obeys and continues staring at Yogurt's peaceful sleeping face. 20 mins had passed. Lilac was leaning against the wall looking out the window. He heard a groan and looked at Yogurt who was slowly waking up.

When yogurt was fully awake he jumped for a second before realizing it was just Lilac standing there next to him. "Good Morning my liege" (idk) Liliac greeted. "Morning Lilac...." Yogurt hasn't seen a body guard who would wake up so damn early just to stand there and watch him....it kinda was creepy. Yogurt got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get changed and get ready. (cuz who the hell wants someone you only know for 1 day to stare at u changing) After 20 mins Yogurt finally came out of the bathroom. He was wearing his regular outfit and had his fan in hand. "I'm hungry let's go get breakfast" Yogurt walks out of his room. "Yes my liege" Lilac follows Yogurt keeping a close eye on him.

-Time skip-

Yogurt had finished eating his breakfast and was now outside in the royal garden which somehow had many plants growing even though they were in a desert. Yogurt was looking at the different beautiful flowers that there were in the garden. Lilac was just watching him planning on how to kill Yogurt fast and hide the evidence. Yogurt picked up a purple lilac "Hey Lilac how did you get named after a flower." Yogurt asked while still looking at the lilac that was in his hands. "You don't need to know," Lilac said, speaking softly like usual. "Oh...." Yogurt said, putting the Lilac back down and walking off to who knows where.   

A/N-sorry ya'll short chapter qwq