22. SHOW ME THY PATH!~

Start from the beginning

Haseena was totally mesmerized with this close proximity of karishma. She was immediately lost in her as soon as their's eyes met. Karishma slowly moved toward haseena covering the rest of the distance, haseena could now feel the warm breath of karishma brushing with her skin.

Haseena's all senses were blocked by then, she simply closed her eyes to handle the proximity while again feeling that same tickling sensation in her stomach. Karishma moved toward side Haseena's face and said in an enticing tone, "...wo jo aapke gaal tamatar ki tarah laal ho jaate h na unse pakri jaati h aap haseena...hamara mtb...MS!..." (she emphasized on the word MS)

And then she quickly aparted from her with a proper distance and announced, "hame nhi lagta ki aaj ke liye ham thora bhi aage jaa payenge to ek kaam krte h ham yahi camp daal lete h aur tab tak aap aaram kriye baith ke"

As soon as hm felt distance in KS's voice she opened her eyes with a jerk as if she was expecting something else.

"Kya hua ms? Aap hamari baat se sehmat nhi h?", asked ks while taking the note of changing expression of hm.

"A..aa..b... theek h, waise hamse abhi ye saman lekr bilkul nhi chala jayega to yahi rukna theek h... pr...", hesitantly hm agreed to KS's proposal.

"Pr ka?", asked ks.

"...par ye ks ki ham... ham yaha mission pr aaye h aur dekhiye ya mission shuru hone se pahle hi zakhmi hokr baith gaye h aur to aur hamari wajah se aapko ye sab akele krna pr rha h!", she confessed in a guilty tone.

Ks smiled and then replied, "itna mat socha kriye ms, yaha baithiye ham aate h!"

After that ks went got busy with the work of camping. She set up the canvas sheet over the metal poles. She wanted to lit the fire but then it would increase the chances of then getting caught which would be not good for both mission and hm. Anyhow she arranged everything and then took the dinner and went near hm.

She passed the dinner to haseena and then sat beside her and gestured her through eyes to have it. Both of them were quietly having the dinner under the shade of the tree while moon was shining through the lattice of the leaves. Both of their's breath was syncing in a defined rhythm. The wind was slipping through the leaves and the rich earthy scent with a tint of flowery fragrance with every blow of fresh air was filling their's heart with rejoice.They were taking the moment of the moment!

"Ms raat ko koi janwar to nhi aayega na eha?", ks asked breaking the long fledged silence.

It was maybe the most certain unexpected question. Hm was not ready for it. She stopped her morsel half way tp her mouth and turned to look at ks and then said, "Pata nhi karishma, dekhte h kya hota h, ham dua to yahi krenge ki hamari is halat mein aapko aur koi takleef na ho... wrna ham madad ki jagah aur bojh ban jayenge!"

On this ks wanted to say hm that "she can never be a burden for her, whatever she does for her is everything that naturally comes from her heart, nothing is forced ever but it is said that sometimes it's better to prove a few things through actions than by trying binding them in words!"

So ks simply just nodded.

____________________________

"Aap ye dawai lekr soiye ms... subha tak swelling aur dard dono theek nhi to itna kam to ho hi jayega jisse ham aage ka rasta tay kr ske.", said ks forwarding her the pills.

Hm quietly took them and them lied down to sleep. Ks too lied beside her facing the other side and slept. They both were really tired so they effortlessly passed into deep slumber.

____________________________

"Karishma... kar...ishma... karishmaa kidhr h aap?", hm opened her eyes with a jerk upon not feeling ks beside her.
She immediately came out of the tent limping looking for ks.

She waited for her for about an hour but when ks didn't return she looked for her bag, it was there only. But she didn't found the map and water bottles.

Hm(in mind)- lagta h karishma paani bharne gayi thi... par wapas kyu nhi aarhi h...kahi.... ha yahi hua hoga... hame bhi jaldi se taiyaari kr leni chahiye...

She hurriedly hid the knife and gun in her shoes and clothes and then took the meds. And also took the tracker with her. She came out and sat under the tree.

____________________________

After a few moments she heard the sound of grass and weed sliding against the pants from behind and in no time she felt two hands pressing her shoulder forcing her to stick to the place and the other two forcefully covering her mouth and nose with a cloth and the next moment everything blackened in her eyes but before passing out completely she heard a few murmuring of the two which mentioned about ks.

"Ha..haa... le chal isko bhi dusri wali ke pass... waha aage ki puchtach kr lenge.... main indono ka saman lekr aata hu", ordered the first one.

And finally hm was totally blacked out.

____________________________

That is it for this part guys. Bye 👋 milte h next part mein .