You opened your eyes and you were in a different room. It was very bright and spacy. You got up and noticed that your wings were gone. Your body was smaller. Is this...another memory?

"Come on get up!" you heard a man shouting from afar "She barely harmed you"

You couldn't see him. His face was dark, like your mind didn't want you to see his face. His voice sounded familiar, though.

"Sorry, Y/n" you heard a voice behind you. When you turned around, you saw a young girl with long black hair, lovely light gray eyes and only a little taller than you. "Did I hit too hard?" she reached her hand to you, helping you back up "You are worried about your brother, I know, but you have to concentrate, okay? He'll be fine, I promise"

Brother? You have a brother?

"Y/n" the man called you, approaching you from the other side of the room "you'll stay longer today"

"Sir please let her rest for today. It wasn't her fault" the little girl tried to defend you. You two may have been friends.

"No, Medea, you can go. She stays."

'Medea? This is Medea? I knew I'd heard her name before.' You thought.

"It's fine, Medea," you said to her.

"Hey" she touched your shoulder clenching it for reassurance "if your stupid brother is not around it's up to me to take care of you" she said with a serious tone "I'm older, remember?"

"Medea, go back to your room" the man ordered her.

She stood in front of you as if shielding you "Only if she comes with me"

You grabbed her hand "It's ok- "

"No. I told you, didn't I?" she touched you back "I will never leave you

"Y/N!" you woke up, taking a deep breath as if you could not breath till now. Bakugo was holding you in his arms, when your vision focused again, his face was full of panic and somehow mixed with anger "Why do I have to find you unconscious on the ground all the time!? What's your deal!?"

Izuku was right behind Bakugo also worried "Kacchan don't yell at her she maybe-"

"Shut up Deku!"

"No, he's right" you tried to stand up but you felt really dizzy "stop barking you little chihuahua. My head hurts"

He clenched his fists as well as his teeth, but he did lower his voice "If I find you on the ground one more time, your head won't be the only thing that'll hurt"

"Jeez I'm so scared" you rolled your eyes "why are you mad, anyways?"

***

Bakugo had picked up on your tiredness. He was debating whether or not he was pressuring you to prepare. You weren't looking your best these days, and he noticed. But along with these worries, he wasn't sure why he was suddenly concerned about you.

He saw you sleeping but he didn't wake you up. He didn't want to care about you. Didn't want this to go any further, whatever it may be.

But when he saw you unconscious on the ground, like the last time, his heart stopped. He came running to you almost instantly, concerned about you once more.

Why did he run? Why did he feel that way? Why...?

He hated that.

He didn't want to feel that.

Whatever the fuck 'that' is.

"I'm not mad, you bird brain" he said as he stood up. Izuku was, now, helping get up.

BlurredOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara