Motorcycle (A.K.💗)

𝝠𝗥𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗨𝗕𝝝𝗬𝝠𝗦𝗨

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Yes my first Oneshot will be about Aren

Aren.You know about his past and honestly you aren't surprised.He kinda does look like someone who would be Inna dangerous gang.

Aren't birthday is soon and you decide to buy him a motorcycle.He always talks about how much he wants one but sadly they are too expensive.

You start to work in many different cafés and begged Saiko for a little bit money too.

You enter the motorcycle shop and look around.You suddenly saw a dark purple motorcycle.It reminds you of his hair so you buy it.

You wrap it into those colorful wrapping papers and write on the paper:

For Aren,
Happy Birthday!!
I know how much you want a motorcycle so I bought you one <33

★☆★☆★☆

You walk into the school building and see Kaidou running to you.
„It's his birthday!! Do you have a present??"he asks you.
You nod and you both make your way to class.You see Aren sitting on his seat and make your way to him.

„Hello Birthday boy"you chuckle.
„Hello you too,Y/N"he smiles.
He always feel flustered around you and he doesn't know why.
He's always blushing and feels a little bit too happy around you.

You sit next to him and the teacher comes in.

★☆★☆★☆

You two walk out of school and Nendou runs to you.
„Hey Pal and Pal girl wanna get Ramen!?"He asks like every other day.

Aren is about to say yes till you interrupt him.„No sorry Nendou.I need to show Aren something first"you apologize.

„It's fine! Then it's just Kaidou and Saiki"he runs up to them.

„You wanna show me something?"he asks curiously.You nod with a grin and grab his arm.You both run to his house and you lead him to his garden.You tell him to close his eyes and he does what you says.

You slowly lead him to his shed and you open the door.
„You can look"you happily shout.
He opens his eyes and immediately widen them.There is the motorcycle of his dreams right in front of them.He can't really see it because of the wrapping paper but he already can see the form of the gift.

„What..."he whispers out of shock.
„B-But I can't take that I-"
„Take it.I don't want it.I bought it for you and not for myself"you smile at him.

He takes the paper and reads it.
He smiles and hugs you.
„You are really the best...Now I know why I love you so much"he accidentally says.

You blush and kiss his cheek.
„I love you too"
He blushes and wraps his arm around your waist.
„You really do know how to make me happy"he gives you a heartwarming smile.

//
Yea it's short I know but I love this cute idea so I wanted to write it

I hope you like this Oneshot as much as I do <33

Words: 498