𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ➌

Start from the beginning

He looked at the cat, which was still
staring at him from the other end of the street. For some reason, the sight of the cat seemed to amuse him. He chuckled and muttered, "I should have known, you'd be here Professor McGonagall" and taken a pen like device from his cloak pocket.

He flicked it open, held it up in the air, and clicked it. The nearest street lamp went out with a little pop. He clicked it again, the next lamp flickered into darkness.

Suddenly that cat turned into a woman who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had had around its eyes

She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffled.

"How did you know it was me?" she asked irritatingly

"My dear Professor, why do you sound like irritated, what's bothering you." asked Dumbledore with his annoying grandfather tone.

"You'd be irritating too if you'd been sitting for a whole day," said Professor McGonagall and glare at Dumbledore.

"All day? When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and parties on my way here."

Professor McGonagall sniffed angrily. "Oh yes, everyone is celebrating, all right," she said impatiently.

Dumbledore gently said "We've had precious little to celebrate for eleven years."

"celebrate what are they talking about" "what celebration" "celebrate for what" most in the hall murmurs among them.

While Ava tightly cuddled fleur, she comforting her by saying sweet things in her ear and softly stroking her hair.

The future ones already knows what are they talking about and giving her a comforting smile.

Some of them threw a sharp, sideways glance at Dumbledore who is talking with moody for a few seconds which didn't go unnoticed by tom, blacks and potters.

"Why are they looking at Dumbledore like that" Fleamont potter frowned slightly.

"Where are the twins Albus, Are they safe ?" Minerva asked worriedly.

"yes yes they are safe and hagrid is bringing them...he would be here anytime soon" said Dumbledore while looking the sky.

"You think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"asked Minerva unsurely.

"I would trust Hagrid with my life," said Dumbledore.

" I watch the dursleys for a whole day, they are the worse sort of muggles. I dont--" "they are the only family they have" Dumbledore abruptly interfere minerva while she talking.

"But I can take care of them, you know it Dumbledore" Minerva angrily snapped at him.

For a few seconds Dumbledore give her a harsh ' do what i say ' look but it gone in instance and calmly says " I believe you don't have enough time for them while you are head mistress of the hogwarts. This is for their best Professor McGonagall" with a fake smile.

"Ah stop this riddles already.. what's going on ? what is the celebration for? whose children are they talking about.. I don't understand anything " Evan Rosier and some Students frustratedly asks for answers looking at the future people who kept silence from the starting.

"Don't worry, you will understand everything soon ..be patient" said Aries Black who is sat beside his girlfriend Hermione. Sirius perked up at hearing his son's voice from Slytherin table.

While Cassopiea looking at Ava who sat across from her.. Occasionally Ava would looks at her but as soon as their eyes meet she will turn away. Something in her heart tugs at seeing this girl.."why am i feeling like this" she thought.

"wait did she just says dursleys, but that's my sisters fiance name." confused lily told Marlene. "Then thats gotta be your children" Alice joins in the conversation.

A low rumbling sound had broken the silence around them. They both look up sky and a huge motorcycle fell out of the air and landed on the road in front of them. Hagrid carefully climbed from the motorcycle.

"I want that motorcycle" many of the boys in the hall asked their parents. Mostly coming from the marauders and Slytherins, they give each other a harsh glare.

You see, the rival between Slytherins and gryffindor happening for long time. But the marauders and Regulus gang hates each other with passion.

Regulus is Sirius's younger brother. James mostly hate Severus Snape because of his friendship with lily.

" No problems, were there hagrid?"asked Dumbledore while looking at the two bundle of blankets.

" No sir, they fell asleep as we was flyin' over Bristol." Minerva and Dumbledore looked at the two bundles where baby girl and baby boy fell asleep.

Minerva took the baby girl in her arms fondly looking at her, Dumbledore took the boy and walks to a house, placed them at doorstep.

Hagrid crying is heard in the background. "There there hagrid, we will see them soon.. until then goodbye Harry and Ava potter." placed a letter and the villainous smile can be seen at Dumbledore face.

The screen then focus at their foreheads where lightning bolt scar can be shown.

That smile didn't go unnoticed by the family members and ministers, professors, they all giving dumbledore a suspicious glare.

"you left a babies at the doorstep in a cold night" the blacks and potter women angrily snapped at Dumbledore.

"you left my child at a doorstep" lily angrily shouting from the gryffindor table. Students shocked at her behaviour mostly at the fact she married james in the future.

James happily jump from his seat and shouted "YESSSS! I MARRIED MY FLOWER" give her a tight hug and dragged her to sit with him. Her friends also sat with the Marauders.

Sirius pulled Marlene to his lap, give her a passionate kiss. His family watched that from Slytherin table, a small smile can be seen from their face, while Severus look sad seeing that lily cuddle with James.

After few Chaos moments , "why you didn't tell us you are a potter, why are you not sit with us and where is Harry " james asked Ava sadly who don't know how to respond so she kept silence.

All are waiting for her response but instead, Dorado black response for her and said "you will get answers soon just watch the movie." Ava giving him a grateful look which he shrugged off and giving her a smile.