"Sige, alis muna ako." Pahayag Niya

Tumango ako at binigyan siya ng ngiti.

Serra's POV

"Silence means yes." He stated.

"I don't know that it is necessary to tell you about him." I said.

Tumayo siya at inilagay Ang kanyang mga kamay sa kanyang bulsa.

"I ask because they have many similarities." He uttered seriously.

I can't deny it and this is what I am afraid of. That they will notice it.

"I wondered why you choose to runaway and kept this........"

Ciro's POV

I slowly open the door.

"from your family and Ferit." Saldivar's stated that made me stop.

I look at him and his back is facing me.

"I think you're out of this issue." Serra said.

In seconds I am thinking about what they are talking about.

I composed myself and knock on the door then open it widely to let them know that I'm there.

"Good day Mr. And Mrs. Saldivar." I stated that I heard Serra's coughed and make Oliver glance at me sharply. "I'm here to check your child." I add and enter the room then closed the door.

"Mrs. your face is so red. Are you ok?" I ask as I saw Serra.

"A-ahmm... Yeah, yeah..... Just don't mind me doc." She said uncomfortably.

I shrug and come near to the patient.

"Did you notice something wrong with Izan after the nurses left?" I ask while checking the child's pulse rate and temperature.

"None doc." Serra's answer.

I look at my watch and it's already 5 hours since their child transferred to this room.

"Your son is doing well." I uttered. "And tomorrow he will be scheduled to have CT scan test to make sure that everything will be ok. And anyway, he will wake up within 24 hours." I add.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. It's my job." I said. "Mr. Saldivar my late congratulations that you have now a child. Naunahan mo kami." Pahayag ko ng seryoso sa kanya.

And there was a tension that filled the room.

As I observed him he doesn't have any reaction.

"No need to congratulate me. It's not the time, Mr. Alcaraz." He responds seriously.

I nod and smile at him meaningfully.

"If you say so.... I need to go." I state and look at Serra that is looking and listening to us. "Mrs. Saldivar" I uttered making her look and her face is still red. "I'll go. Are you sure that you're feeling well?"

"Yeah...." She answered me and gave me a half smile.

I nod and get out of their room.

Serra's POV

Nanghihina na napaupo ako sa upuan sa gilid ng kama ng aking anak dahil sa sinabi Ng doktor na iyon.

"SndCiroansnsnddjdn"

I heard Oliver murmured and only the name of Ciro is what I hear clearly.

Hindi ko siya pinansin.

Nang bumalik na ang kaunting lakas ko ay pumasok ako sa CR at Doon ko nakita na hanggang ngayon namumula pa rin ang aking mukha dahil sa hiya.

Napagkamalan kaming dalawa na mag-asawa at anak namin si Izan.

Hindi ko alam kung pasasalamatan ko ba ito dahil Alam kong hindi siya maghihinala na may mali o hindi dahil hindi naman si Oliver Ang ama ni Izan and we're not a couple.

Naghilamos ako ng aking mukha at inayos Muna Ang aking sarili bago lumabas.

Tumambad sa akin Ang paligid na Wala na Si Oliver sa couch.

Iginala ko ang aking paningin pero Hindi ko na siya natagpuan.

Maybe it's better that he shouldn't here. Alam kong maging awkward pag nandito siya.

Dumiritso ako sa gilid ng kama Ng aking anak at minasdan siya.

"Magpagaling ka anak marami pa tayong gagawin. Pupunta pa Tayo sa lugar na gusto mong puntahan." Sabi ko at hinawakan Ang kanyang mumunting kamay.

"Mommy, loves you so much baby." I said and kissed his hand.