"uncomfortable." donghyuck finished his sentence, "yes. yes, i will." he chuckled. "anyway, what did you cook?" he walked towards the stove to take a peak at the frying pan.

mark did the same, just standing behind the younger, as for some reason his body just kept clinging to donghyuck's body, "just some pancakes," the older said, "i got them from your cupboards, i hope you don't mind."

"no, it's okay." donghyuck chuckles.

once mark saw the pancakes being done, he grabbed a plate placing it there before bringing it over to donghyuck. but instead of letting the younger eat it himself, he grabbed a fork before slicing a piece and bringing it in front of his lips.

honestly, donghyuck already expected this act from mark.

so he just let him be. eating the pancake mark cooked for him.

cute. mark thought as he stared at the younger's features.

"you do know we're already late, right?" donghyuck said, breaking their eye contest. mark only hums with a nod. "so, should we get going then?"

"donghyuck, we can come there later than i want so i can spend more time with you." the older said, "no one's going to tell me what to do in my own company."

donghyuck breathes out a small laugh, "you have a point there, but you still have two meetings to attend today."

the cocky look he gave donghyuck earlier immediately wiped off as he huffs in annoyance. why does donghyuck have to know his schedules more than him. he could've just canceled all his schedules for today but he knows he'll get a long scolding from his secretary.

"why can't i just stay in your place a little longer?" he said under his breath. yet the younger managed to hear this, which caused donghyuck to shake his head in disbelief before releasing a giggle.

he pats mark's shoulder, signaling him to detach his body off him. "um mark..." donghyuck trails off, and mark finally lifts his gaze, "how about your suit? pants? i don't have any that fits your body."

"don't worry, i always bring extras in my car." he said, "finish your breakfast first before you get ready. i'll just go get it."

"while wearing this?!" donghyuck stopped the taller, looking at him up and down. mark is just in donghyuck's pajamas and nothing else.

"yeah...?" mark raised his brows.

"no!" donghyuck replied instantly, "i'll get them for you! give me your car keys."