Yeongshin quickly moved to me. 

"Are you okay Kwan?"

I shook my head at his question. 

"Did you eat or sleep?" 

I shook my head again. 

"They are coming! They are here!!" We hear a man yell. 

"I will be back. Just hang in there." 

I nodded my head and Yeongshin patted my head. 

Men were finishing their makeshift barrier and the other men were waiting to fight and four men were hacking away at the lock on the gate. 

I kept counting to the number 10. 

Chang looks over at me and sees me breathing heavily. 

"With me Kwan. In and out." As Chang said that he was breathing with me. I put my hand over his heart to feel his own heartbeat to help with my breathing. 

I nodded my head to say I'm better. 

Men gave out a warrior cry hitting the monsters. A man used a stick to keep a monster back but it broke. The man fell down with the monster on top of him. As the monster was about to bite the man, my sickle went through its neck. 

In the corner of my eye, I see Yeongshin break a wall and looked like he was having a bit of a hard time carrying the wall piece. I ran to him and carried the other end of the wall.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" Yeongshin yelled. 

We put it on top of the barrier. 

"You must hurry!" screamed Muyeong. Muyeong can see the men couldn't break the chain. He ran and said, "Out of the way!"

He put his blade and another blade through the gate lock. Hitting it with a rock. 

The gate lock finally broke. 

"Your Royal Highness! The gate is open!!" Muyeong yelled back at the group. 

"Prepare to run!" Chang yelled to the other men. 

When Muyeong pushed open the gate door, people yelled "Hurry!"

Lord Ahn Hyeon grabbed my arm and ran me to the gate with other men following behind me. 

Yeongshin being one of the last ones inside the gate. But the door wouldn't close. 

"Go inside! Now!" A man who is close to Lord Ahn Hyeon said while pushing Yeongshin inside. 

"What are you doing?" Yeongshin questioned when he saw the man closing the gate with himself outside. 

Yeongshin went to move forward but Muyeong held his arm out and said, "You cannot do this."

The man looked at his bloodied hand. I saw that he has a bite mark on his hand. The man grabbed the chains and put it around himself making the doors close with him between them. 

I looked at Lord Ahn Hyeon's face and saw the sadness seeping through his eyes. Lord Ahn Hyeon's hand slips a bit from my hand and I grab his hand and squeeze it hard. 

I look back at the man to see him put his sword through the chains and point it towards himself. 

The monsters started piling over the makeshift barrier. The whole barrier knocked over and the monsters ran to the gates door. 

The man said, "Escort Lord Ahn! Hurry!"

After he said that, Lord Ahn Hyeon grabbed my head in one hand and held it to his shoulder so I wouldn't see the scene in front of me.