Yori (Kim Possible)

Yori A.K.A. Student of Yamanouchi Ninja School (Kim Possible)

Yori is a student to her school known as Yamanouchi Ninja and trained with her master known to be Master Sensei. Even though her school was destroyed by her enemy Monkey Fist, she returns once more to rebuild the school and continues to train. Later in the future, she becomes a senior and trains new recruits to learn the ancient monkey arts way of fighting. But she has a long way to go before she becomes a replacement to Master Sensei. She continues to train and works honorably to do what is right, until later a new prophecy was held and that her master says that another will be chosen and that it'll be her since she too had a worthy aura like Ron stoppable. Therefore, she must continue to doing what is right for her and obtain a new form. Even though she was a student and now a senior member of her school, but she will help Ron and Kim for any situation if needed.

Yori mediates on her training and continues to keep the mystical monkey fighting spirit in order to keep the balance moving smoothly and peacefully. Later in her training, she taps in to the Mystical monkey powers and this time it went into her own weapon. Either that or she will get a new weapon of war fans which contain mystical power. If she wants to enter to this power, she will need to continue mastering her aura and trains hard to the very limit. Soon, there may be a chance when a great evil comes here to destroy the world, she will be summoned and her training will be proven as a conquest to facing the most powerful darkness. She will be reveal to know more about the Lorwardia and comes to aid to helping Kim and Ron. Once she faces them, she too will tap into her new form.

Her new ultimate form: Mystical Master Monkey Goddess awakening form

Origin: Kim and Ron are still dating and manage to make it to college students, while Yori continues to train and learn more about her aura and her sensei's warning about her being the next chosen master of Mystical monkey powers like Ron. Even though rumors say that there can only be one master of Mystical monkey powers, but however Yori has also been chosen to become one as well. She does not know the answer, but her training and mediation is the key to knowing what she really is. Later, her mediation and training in interrupted by a disturbing evil aura and is away that it's coming to earth. She is later summoned as support to Kim and Ron who are about to face the Lorwardia once again. Ron and Kim of course will activate their super forms, and there Yori will slowly understand her answer of why she was chosen and tap into her new form and power. She will obtain her own awakening form and just like Ron, her hair will be turn into a golden state and her aura will become a bright purple aura and including her eyes as green like the jade dragon's eye. She will have a most muscular and sexy body and a tail too. She's basically like the version of Caulifia, Kale, or probably Kefla, but much different. She too will be strong enough to face the Lorwardia and can use telekinesis. But however she will obtain another ability and uses her wind fans into a flying Shirukens with chi energy and can summon darkness like the ninja of the night. She can become invisible in the night and uses her chi and dark energy together to even take out a strong Lorwardia warrior. Soon, she will become strong like Ron and Kim making this fight even better!