~Chapter 4~

~ Hey guys I kinda have writers block sooo heres a chapter for yall- ~

Hey sweetie how was school? Noob heard a voice before he opened his door. "Oh hey mom!" he saw his mom come out of his parents room to the doorframe. "School was good I made a new friend, his names Guest." "Oh that's nice! Do you have much homework?" "Actually I have no homework today!" "Oh alright sweetie, just make sure to clean up your room." "Okay mom!" Noob walked into his room to his pc to hop on rocord. He saw he was added to a new group and decided to join the call. "hey guys!" "NOOB YOU READY TO PLAYYYY?????" "Yes bacon, yes." "Oh hey noob, sorry I didn't say hi I went to get a snack." "Hey guest, its fine don't worry!" He loaded up the game and noticed he had an invite from Bacon to the game lobby. "Alright ready up guys" Bacon said briefly out of his microphone.  "Alright!"  he responded. 

Hours passed as they played, Noob looked at his clock and notice it been 4 hours since he got on. He felt drained from just being on call with Guest and Bacon. "Hey guys I'm going to get off." "What? Already..." Bacon replied sadly. "Yes, I have to eat. You know I just can't starve in my bedroom all day just to play with you guys." Noob said jokingly. "Also I'm going to go to bed right after I eat." "I still question why you go to bed so early when your mom says you can say up till 11." Bacon said. "I just like the extra sleep that's all, now I'm going to go downstairs before my mom yells at me." "Bye!" Guest said briefly. "Bye guys." He logged off with a small smile on his face. As he walked downstairs he was thinking to himself. I'm so glad I was able to play with Bacon, but most of all I was glad I made a new friend, I think.

He made it  to the kitchen table and his mom put down his dinner for him. "Soooo, sweetie how was your game with your friends?" Noob jolted his head up to look at his mom who was sitting across from him. Oh! it was good we played for a while and chatted about school and teachers and our lives and, and, and.." Noob, your drifting off to much sweetie." Noob's mom said with a slight smile on her face. Noob stopped talking and immediately apologized. "Sorry mom" "Don't worry sweetie, your fine." his mom said softly. "I'm going to go to my room to get ready to sleep, Tell dad I said goodnight." "Okay love you sweetie!" Noob left with a small grin on his face.

Noob got ready by brushing his teeth and changing. Noob walked over to his bed and got in his covers. Noob drifted off slowly knowing tomorrow was a new day.

~*To be continued*~

Thanks for reading!

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on top of writing and giving all of you a chapter for you to enjoy. I feel really bad but I was falling out of writing till I got motivation from some creators on here and YouTube. I want to thank budotree for letting me know people still read this and all of you for getting me to 600 reads. It really means a lot considering this is my first story I have made and posted for everyone. Really I'm truly grateful, see you all in the next chapter!

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)