~Chapter 2~

~ Idk why you all reading this~

Noob walked in through the main entrance and walked right past a group of chatting teachers to his locker which was only down one of the hallways. Noob makes It to his locker where he unpacks some of his books and snacks for his classes. Noob grabs his stuff and walked off to go to his homeroom before his first period starts.

~*Amazing time skip from your creator me*~

Noob is in his second period of his day and next is lunch period. "Noob? Noob??? Noob!" Bacon whisper yells. "Hmm.. what?" "Dude you almost got caught stop sleeping in class!! And by the way class is almost over." "Oh okay thanks."

~Guest's POV~

~Earlier this morning~

Did you see that girl over there? She has rotok account, its so cringe! said Legend. "Ikr-" "Hey, don't be rude! People can post what they want to post!" Exclaimed Guest. "Jeez don't get mad, its our opinion." "DUDE, don't you realize how you are bullying people!?! You guy are so sick. I'm leaving our 'FrIeNd GrOuP'." Guest starts walking away from Legend and the other (OOF) heads. "Wow no need to be so sensitive." Said Legend as the others were gigging like babies. Guest ignored them and went on to his homeroom. 

~The present~

Ah (Oof), Its almost Lunch. Thought Guest. I Can't sit with Legend or he will pick on me, and I can't sit with- RINGGGGGGGGGG!~ Guest grabs his stuff, runs out of class, sprints to his locker, opens his locker, puts his stuff in his locker, closes it, and runs to the cafeteria. There were already others eating their lunch. Guest got in line for food and once he got his food he looked around for a place to sit. (Look at the top photo for reference of seats- :'] ) Guest thought sitting with the nerds would be the most safest place to sit.

~Noob's POV~

Noob was just chatting with Blue and Bacon when out of the corner of his eye he saw someone walking up to them. Then the figure said "Hey do you mind if I sit with you guys?" "Nope not at all!" replied Violet who was across from Noob and Blue. Noob looked at him and realized It was Guest. "Guest why aren't you sitting with Legend and the other guys?" Asked Noob. "Their always being rude and talking trash about others so I branched off with them this morning."  "That sucks." Said Acorn. "You can stay at our table if you want!" Enthusiastically said Noob. "Were always happy to have new people sit with us!" Guest felt welcomed. He replied with "Thanks! I probably will." After that they had a small discussion about their teachers and which were the best and the worst. Right before Lunch period came to an end Noob asked for Guest phone number to add him to their group chat. 

~A friendship has formed~

~*To be continued*~

Thanks for reading!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧