Nine | Hellfire Club

Start from the beginning

"Yeah! We make them ourselves!" Dustin exclaimed, I smiled.

*****

Time Skip

*****

Steve's POV

*****

Vickie came to see Robin today, I understand they're in love and all that, but couldn't she wait until after work? At least buy something, costumers got angry when it was taking forever, I felt bad, Today has been a total wreck to say the least, when all the costumers were gone Mike and Will came, "Will?" I asked excitedly. I climbed over the counter to give him a hug.

"How many children are you friends with again?" Robin asked, I rolled my eyes as I was hugging Will.

"What are you doing back in Hawkins?" I asked him.

"Mom's working on getting Jonathan back to normal, so she sent me here!" Will exclaimed, I nodded, and after a couple minutes, I went back over the counter.

"You know you could just use the gate a bit easier?" Robin explained. Just when everything was great, Keith walked in.

"Wheeler! When are you going to set me up on a date with your sister? I've been asking you kindly for years now!" Keith was explaining to Mike.

"Actually, never. She and Steve are dating now, if you didn't know. Plus, you're like, forty, and she's nineteen, find someone your age!" Mike yelled at him, ending with flipping him off, I couldn't help but laugh under my breath, but it hit me. He was asking Mike to set him up with Nancy, I should've realized quicker.

"Find someone your own age." I said, kind of demanding.

"Nance doesn't like you, and she never will, end of discussion." Robin told Keith, everyone went silent.

"Well- Will and I are going to Hellfire?" Mike said, breaking the silence as they walked out, hand in hand.

*****

Mike's POV

*****

While biking to the school, Will asked, "Why did you join a D&D club?" I looked at him.

"Well.. Lucas joined basketball, so he didn't hang out with us, so Dustin and I ran into Eddie, and he offered us to join his club, so we agreed!" I explained. He nodded, "I'm sorry we didn't play D&D with you. We were just trying to act more mature than we are.." I told Will, knowing he was upset.

"It's fine, I understand." Is all he said.

"We're really sorry.." is all I could tell him before we pulled into the school, we parked our bikes into the bike stand and walked in.

"I'm so excited to play D&D again! El never wanted to learn, and Jonathan was always high, mom was busy, and I couldn't make any friends!" Will exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, where is El anyway?" I asked him.

"She's flying in tomorrow. My flight only had one seat, and El wanted me to see you!" Will replied, I smiled at him, and we walked into the Hellfire room.

"There they finally are! We've been waiting for fifteen minutes!" Eddie explained.

"Sorry, Will wanted to see Steve, and then Keith was being annoying, but we're here now!" I told them. We sat down.

"Byers has played D&D, right?" Eddie asked me.

"I live for D&D!" Will told them, My god, I missed him.

The campaign lasted for four hours, and we all practicality lost our voices, "Wow, Byers, you're actually pretty good!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Thanks, Eddie!" Will replied, we put the stuff away and went onto our bikes.