WishingStar01

Introductions:

Anything you'd like to say about yourself (like your name)?

Hiya! So I'm Star, I'm twenty years old and I'm in college to major in English Writing. Writing stories has been a passion and a way of for a rather long time. Some common descriptive words about my personality is that I'm kind, overly happy, weird, hyper, slight bit crazy, and a loyal friend (blame my friends for all of these comments~). I really love meeting new people and I love to help other improve~

Wattpad Stories:

What brought you to Wattpad?

I've always been writing but I never had anyone really give me feedback on it so when my cousin told me about the site I wanted to give it a shot and see what would happen.

What's your favorite book on Wattpad?

Probably one of the evilest questions one can ask me...my current favorite would probably have to me A Witch's Tale by @RandiRavenous

Is there a common theme/message behind your works?

There actually is a common message in all of my stories and it's basically that, no matter how harsh life is to us, no matter who or how many people put us down and try to break us, that it doesn't define us. My message that I hope my readers get is that we are all special, even if it's just to one person, we all have something that only we can do.

How are your books doing?

Well I have two stories: The Last Healer and The Wings of the Beautifully Fallen. The Last Healer is doing absolutely beautifully~ I've been getting a lot of encouraging comments, people wanting to do something special like making a cover, suggesting it to other people, or even just giving it a vote or a nice comment. It really makes me happy to see that my story is getting that love. My other story is actually getting less reads than The Last Healer, but I also have some dedicated readers who are in love with it and is keeping up with the updates. A few of my readers are actually dedicated to both stories so, within an hour of updating, I'm getting a vote or two on both stories. It's really made me want to update and share my stories with everyone.

Which of the stories did you enjoy writing the most?

Another evil question!!!!! As for this one, I really don't have an answer. I love both of my stories on here, they're fun and lively and the characters crack me up when I'm writing. They infuriate, encourage, and goodness knows what else they do to me.

What's the most helpful comment you got on Wattpad?

The most helpful comment that I got was actually very rude, very mocking towards my story and myself, but even with that, she had some very good things to say and it really opened my eyes. She's the one that made me realize that, it's good to get "Oh I love this" but it's a lot better to get "This is good, but it needs work and this is what I think you need to improve on." To this day, I disapprove with how she said it, but I'm happy she was honest with me.

Writer Preferences:

In three words, sum up your writing style.

Personalities influence everything~

How long have you been writing?

I have been writing for about ten years and developing stories for as long as I can remember.

Do you write at specific times?

Not really. I tend to write more at night when no one can bother me, but I will write whenever I want to.

Where do you write?

I mainly write at home or in my room, but I will write in the cafeteria, class, a garden, at a friends house, sporting events and anywhere else I can.

Do you listen to music and what kind?

I do listen to music and I happen to listen to a lot of instrumental...Beethoven and Mozart are some of my favorite to listen too~

What inspires you to write?

Everything. My friends and I have basically come to an understanding that anything and everything that I experience can...and probably will go into a story at one point or another...a lot are funny moments, some are not so funny.

Do you plan on making a career out of writing?

I do~ I'm currently in college for an English Writing Major and I'm absolutely excited for it :3

Shout out:

I love you guys so much and I would love to talk to you, any time/anywhere~ Feel free to shoot me a message and I'll be happy to talk~ If you're writers as well, feel free to challenge me to a Word War and we can write together~ I'd really love it!