۞𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙎 ۞

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘽𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 ۞

Chapter Two : Sparks. ✧

𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
The small angel looked me right into my eyes, his glance much like daggers. This was intriguing to me, attractive even. As the blood dripped, dripped, dripped down his chin onto his bare chest. I watched this take place for at least a minute, before sighing and combusting into dark blue flames, going into my human form to make it the smallest amount of fair, in my opinion this is the best form of mercy. Normally I'd create large numbers of chaos and bloodshed. As the flames cleared, the white hair I once had was now black, and my skin color was more of a normal tone if that's what they
call it. At last, the angel finally arose from the spot he was sitting in, his injuries seemingly healed. " Well then, since you're finally up. Come at me big boy. " I smirked, my arrow in hand ready for this small little battle. Maybe I can consider going easy on him, who knows how much his body could take? As I was thinking to myself, I was ever so slightly grazed by something. It was a fan. " So, your weapon of choice is fans? That's rather interesting. Hopefully you can keep up. " the angel scoffed at my remark and just like that, the fight began. " WHY WON'T YOU JUST. HOLD STILL? " he said, getting frustrated that I haven't been touched since the grazing, the small little wound still dripping gold blood down onto my attire. " If you ask nicely, maybe I will stand still. " I said sarcastically. He took a swipe at my legs which Undoubtedly, made me take a hard fall. That's something I'd admit if I wasn't the ruler of the underworld. Right before I hit the ground, I began to float a little, just inches off of the pavement. In retaliation, the angel jumped up and.. Sat on me? " Oh? Never had someone sit on me in a fight before. What were your goals with this? " I questioned as the both of us plummeted to the ground. At this point this little brat was getting on my nerves. I sighed, lifted the angel's hand and planted a small and soft kiss on it. " I do apologize for what I'm about to do, but this is truly time consuming. " I looked him in the eyes, only to see him with a surprised look on his face, he was slightly blue in color, flustered I assume. Before he could even let out a breath, I stood up straight and kicked him, hard. Right in his stomach, he was sent flying, maybe crashing into a few trees along the way. I took a deep breath, then smirked. I ran at full speed towards his recovering body, and slashed him from his shoulder to where I kicked him.a spray of blood bursted out, covering my face and some of my hair, but mainly my clothing. The angel gasped, and created two fans, a large one and a small one, both with blades on it. This was going to be one of the best fights ever. He stood, still badly damaged and started to take quick swings at me. Just by observing, I could tell that he isn't good with hand to hand combat. I took the arrow, and stabbed him in his side; taking the opportunity between his swings to do so. I spun around to face him and kicked the arrow deeper into his side. " only I can remove this arrow, if you remove it you'll slowly begin to bleed out. Is that what you want? " I asked him, laughing at his terrible state. I could tell he couldn't fight for much longer. I got behind him and slashed his back open, leaving no room to heal. Then, I grabbed the angel by his blue hair, and pulled him upwards. I took one of my small daggers, and carved my name onto both of his cheeks. " So, pretty boy. What's your name? I recommend you to answer me. " he mumbled something, before spitting blood into my face. For this, I slapped him. " Stop fucking around with me. If it makes you feel anymore comfortable, my name is Arepellego. A name you will never forget. " he breathily exhaled something. " Xenn. " before closing his eyes and going limp. Maybe I went too hard on him. " Pathetic. I think I'll keep you. " I said to his more than unconscious body. I used the same dagger, to slice open my own hand and let the blood drip down onto the pavement. Once the portal opened, I dragged Xenn down into it with me, making sure my own blood mixed with his. He has a very long morning ahead of him.
______________________
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ✍︎︎
805 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 ✍︎︎