-CHAPTER SEVENTEEN-

Redmoon glared at Duskpaw for a bit before he said "Are you sure?" Duskpaw gave out a nod ready to know Shadowclan's secret. "It was a regular day just three moons ago before you became an apprentice. Ravenstar once was a normal warrior, the leader Wolfstar was twice as bigger than regular warrior and leader sizes. One day I was checking on everycat but that day was strange because Ravenmouth 'was' my friend but today he came up to me and asked "How many lives does Wolfstar have?" I began to stutter about the lives that Wolfstar had "Nine no I mean six I mean three.." until I said the correct answer "One! Wolfstar has one life" I felt horrible to say the correct answer to my 'friend' Ravenmouth. He gave out a smile and said "Thanks, you helped a great friend" I didn't understand what he meant by that. All I knew once Ravenmouth walked into the leaders den the only cat coming in was the deputy. I knew something was wrong because I noticed some blood stains on his gray stripes which were on his legs. He'd then called out a clan meeting he'd said "Our leader had passed from old age and the deputy caught greencough. Peachleaf, Sunspirit and I knew our leader wasn't that old and knew our deputy survived greencough one moon ago. "At least Ravenmouth is being honest about one third of something" Peachleaf and I raised our eye at Sunspirit ''Are you thinking he's going to be good in a day? Peachleaf said glaring at Sunspirit. I just rolled my eyes hearing the two she-cats argue. Then a moon forward Ravenstar said to hunt every little prey he saw. I knew that If we kept hunting and not let our prey roam.We will starve and that is what happened in one day. Most of the kits had passed and our elders had also walked with starclan. Now our clan is weakened thanks to Ravenstar's rule." hissed Redmoon as he gritted his teeth and his ears lowered. "Well...Thats our secret I guess" Sunspirit trotted in saying "Time to go home our border patrol time is over ." Peachleaf followed behind as she gave out a soft purr at Duskpaw before swishing her tail. "Better head back to meet with the others.."