𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Beginne am Anfang

kayyy👯‍♀️🤞🏽
it wasn't my fault this time , india was arguing wit Jayda. Jayda goons started was jumping in 🤷🏽‍♀️...i just helped dia out 🫠

Isis🥶💙
she said "this time" 💀💀 did you beat they ass at least?

kayyy👯‍♀️🤞🏽
you know we did , you ain't have to even ask that 🤣🤣

message thread ended

"kay is at auntie mariah house with mommy and there go nissa," i told him. He nodded and we waited for Nissa so we can go home.

"hi, pops" nissa spoke lowly, i could tell something as wrong she's never this quiet before. I'll find out what's going on when we get home I thought.

Our dad drove off to our house.

We listened to Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston, me and nissa sung along to the song, word for word. "what y'all know bout this song?"

"bakari used to sing this to ma when we were younger. It stuck." Nissa said referring to our biological father.

"mmm, y'all want to stop and get some food? your moms wants me to stop at the lounge real quick." our father implied, me and nissa agreed.

12 minutes later

"welcome to patience's lounge, how can I-oh hey girls" sakorah, aunt zilly daughter welcomed us as we entered the half full establishment.

"hey, koko" we said in unison sitting at the booth near the door. She gave us two menus and we ordered something to eat. We always came here after practice since ma was a few doors down at her boutique.

Kim walked out with our food, she sat it in front of us and my mouth watered. "this looks too good to eat" i happily sighed, licking my lips.

Me and Nissa dug into our food while our dad walked from the back office area

Me and Nissa dug into our food while our dad walked from the back office area. "I need to run to the store real quick. Go to the shop when y'all done eating. Y'all moms there with kay and Mariah." He told us.

"okay" we replied stuffing food in our mouths like we didn't have any home training.

He left out leaving me and nissa at the table eating, "sooo I seen you talking to Kevin. you know he used to fuck with Marlina." Nissa informed.

"mmm, i didn't know that. When they started fucking around?" I scrunched my face up in disgust.

Marlina Hernandez is very known around school for being passed around from dick to dick. Word around school is she got pregnant by one of the English teachers sophomore year and when the school found out she was sent to an alternative school for teen mothers and he was fired.