01

Found
_______________________________

1 month after started training
(9 months till UA entrance exam)

Midoriya pov

Its been one month of training and its been so hard!
I'm never going to be able to clear the beach in time!!
There is so much and only 9 months to clear it and on top of that I have school, training, homwork, sleep.. -!

I'll hv to change the plan all might gave me in order to achieve a spot at UA and get allmights quirk! I know allmight designed it just for me but I need to do better. Be better. I'll just tweek some bits here and there. I need him to be proud of me for doing so much and I also need to finish a little before the exam day so I can practice and prepare all for one..

Mutter

Mutter

Mutter

"AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!"

OHMYGOSHITHOUGHTTHATWASANACTUALBODYOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHIGOTSOWORRIEDOHMYGOSH

I'm so glad I didn't just find a body with in this rubbish..!

Whatever this thing? Is it sure frightened me..

I should probably invertigate it..

It looks like its got a humanish body

I can make out the head and an arm if stucking out of the rubbish

I should get it out! This is so bizarre!
The condition doesn't look to bad either!
I quickly stumbled towards the robot figure covered in rubbish. Once close enough I started moving and lifting rubbish off the body.

.

.

.

Whew! I'm exhausted! That has a lot of stuff covering it! It must have been here for ages covered by this mess! I hope it's in an ok condition..

Now that my mind isn't occupied with running thoughts and worry for the humanoid body, I could finally have a good look at the robot.

The robot was laying on its back. its limbs where spread out wide and bent at the joints in different directions.
The robot was covered in dirt all over, with moss and small plants growing over and through its body. Because of the dirt and plants, you couldn't really make out the colours of its body.
All across out the body if the machine were scratches, dents, holes, and some wires sticking out in places. However, the worst damage was don't to the face and head. On the face had a screen like thingy and on the left side of it the screen was severally damaged the glass cracked and wires and metal locking out. It's looks deliberately done..
On top of its head consists of 2 little pieces of metal. They looked to be some sort of ears or antenna or something of the sort but either way it looked like they can move , or could have.

'it s such a fascinating robot.. I wonder if it still works..' I think as a crouch down next to it.

Suddenly my thoughts were interputed by a..

*RINNNGGGG*

*RINNNGGGG*

I looked over to the wall were my stuff was.
It was my phone..
Why was my phone..?

SHIT

OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO

I'M GOING TO BE LATE HOME

MY MUM WILL BE WORRIED IF I DON'T GET BACK SOON

I HAVE TO GO NOW-

As I stood and started to jog to my stuff, I stopped.

I turned back around to look at the robot..

....

I'm gonna take it home.

_______________________________
HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAN
SORRY IT'S NOT TO LONG

words:555