Ch 4

(Taeyang's Pov)

When I wake up I immediately feel like my heads about to explode and I let out a pained groan rolling over onto my side to bury my face in my pillow. I then hear movement and a moment later hear Youngbin's voice. "Here take these pills because I'm sure you probably have a big headache." It takes me a moment but I slowly sit up and take the pills and glass of water swallowing the medicine and gulp down the water. Once I'm done Youngbin takes the cup and sets it aside while I fully sit up rubbing my head. "What happened? Did I get drunk?" Youngbin gives me a slight look before answering me. "Drunk on alcohol no. You were drunk on omega pheromones." Giving him a confused look it takes me a minute to remember the omega from last night and I give Youngbin a panicked look. "Shit what did I do?" He gives me a look for swearing but answers me a disappointed expression on his face. "Well we just finished performing and you passed Shade but then you just suddenly stopped and next thing I know his son is dragging me off to get Chan while you go feral and start forcefully scenting the poor omega. Then Chan pulled you away and you attacked him and I think you were about to try and kill him but Shade distracted you by releasing some of his scent and Chan had to knock you out." It takes me a moment to fully understand and process what Youngbin just said and then I immediately feel ashamed and disappointed in myself. "Oh god I probably scared him off. At least tell me his sons okay right?" He nods reassuringly. "I took care of him and made sure he wouldn't get near." I relax slightly but still feeling extremely embarrassed. "He probably won't wanna see me again." Youngbin then gives me a reassuring look. "Actually he checked on you and told me to call him. He should be on his way any minute actually." My eyes widen and I immediately hop out of bed and grab some clothes before running to the shower calling behind me. "If he comes while I'm still showering have him wait in mine and Hwiyoung's room." I then slam the door behind me and immediately undress and get in the shower to wash off the sweat from last night and once I make sure I'm clean I turn the water off and get out drying off then I get dressed and brush my teeth. I then open the door and am hit with the scent of peppermint nearby. Swallowing anxiously I start heading for the kitchen about to walk in when I pause hearing Chan's protective tone frowning. "No way. Your not being left alone with him."