Chapter 22

Their packing was done by evening. Boys spent sometime with Abhi.

Next morning

They all woke up and got ready as usual. None of them spoke much. They went to mess and had their breakfast. They met in college. Vaish was extremely happy. She met Abhi.

Abhi: We will go and complete our formalities to leave hostel

No one replied to them. They all went to their classes but none was really interested in listening anything. Abhinavi went to office and talked with wardens. Wardens did a bit inquiry and called Abhi's parents and confirmed everything. Abhinavi signed a few papers and got permission to leave hostel. They attended lectures on Abhi's insistence. Vaish was not really interested but agreed. They completed their lectures.

In evening, they shifted to their new flat. Group bid them bye. All were really sad seeing them leaving. They pulled Abhi in a group hug.

Sid: Take care of yourself as well as hers

Abhi nodded. Sid patted his back. They left for their flat. Rest of them went back to their respective rooms. None of them talked anything. They were missing Abhinavi now only. They quitely sat on their beds not uttering a single word. They made so many memories in these two years at same place that now it was extremely difficult for them. They never thought in their worst dream that such day would come. Atleast not in their college years.

With Abhinavi

They reached their flat and set up everything. After setting up whole flat, Abhi sat on the sofa. Abhi was feeling bit off. Vaish sat beside him and squeezed his shoulder. He looked at her and sighed.

Vaish: Love are you alright?

Abhi nodded.

Abhi: Just I miss them. I miss my room. I miss my hostel. Everything

Vaish: Look Abhi they are your friends I understand but I am the love of your life and I am here with you, for you. I am just yours for whole life. I promise I will never leave you. I love you baby

She said cupping his face. Abhi was quite not knowing what to say, what to feel. Should he be happy to see this girl loves him so much that she is ready to spend her life with him or be sad that she is asking him to be happy with her and leave friends. So he choosed not to say anything on this for now.

Abhi: I love you too

Vaish smiled and hugged him.

Vaish: I will go get something to eat for you

She went without waiting for his reply. He sat their massaging his temples.

Abhi's P.O.V.

Don't know what is going on in my life. I am just tired of everything. Everything was going so smoothly. Why so many problems all of a sudden. None of us did anything wrong with anyone so why all this happening with us. Ugh what the fuck man!!!! I am fed up of everything.

P.O.V. ends

Abhi was lost in his thoughts when bell rang bringing him out of his trance. He went and opened the door. It was a young girl of his age holding something in hand.

Abhi: Umm....yes? How may I help you?

Girl: Hey. I live in room next to yours. I heard you guys just shifted in evening. So came to say hi

Abhi: Ohh hii. Nice to meet you

Girl: Same here. I am Esha

She said forwarding her hand with a smile.

Abhi: Abhishek

He accepted her hand with same smile. Esha forwarded a box towards him.

Abhi: What is this?

Esha: I thought you guys just came today so must be busy in shifting and all. So just brought dinner for you. Hope you guys like it

Abhi: Actually there was no need. Faaltu mein takleef li

Esha: It's okk. Just thought might get some friends

She said with a genuine smile.

Abhi: Thank you so much. This really means a lot

He said talking box.

Esha: You are most welcome. I am not a great cook. Hope you like it

She said with a nervous smile.

Abhi: Oh it's completely fine. Don't worry

They both heard a sharp noise. They turned around and saw broken plate with a bit food scattered on floor while Vaish was standing with red eyes. They both got shocked. Vaish picked up a showpiece and tried throwing towards Esha but she dodged it fortunately.

Vaish: How dare you talked to my Abhi?

She shouted at her. Esha got scared and started shivering with fear while Abhi was shocked and afraid. Vaish started throwing everything she found there at Esha. Abhi held her somehow.

Abhi: Vaishu leave her please

Vaish was struggling to hurt her. Abhi picked her from back.

Abhi: Esha go from here please

Esha's legs were shivering. She somehow left from there. Vaish was struggling to get out of his tight grip.

Vaish: I will fucking kill you. You bitch

Abhi: Vaish leave it. She is gone

Vaish: Just leave me Abhi

She somehow got out of his grip and was about to run outside but Abhi held her wrist.

Vaish: Just leave me

Abhi slapped her angrily.

Abhi: Just shut the fuck up and stop your non sense

Vaish kept her hand on her cheek where there was print of his hand on her face. She looked up at his with anger and tears in her eyes. Abhi held his head and sat on his knees on floor.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter