Tiffany sucks her teeth, " I already see it"

"See what?" Stacey say guilty that her best friend knew what she was thinking.

"You want to go and later you are to try to convince me to come along with your crazy ass" Tiffany states knowing her best friend all too well

"I never said I was going I was just thinking of the trip to Florida. It would be a nice drive. Or flight. Besides Desmond isn't being all the way honest. Stacey say not hiding the fact that she was interested in going. " I say we go to Desmond house and get him to tell us what he's putting us into"

"Honestly speaking I was thinking about the same thing " Lisa say nodding her head. She wasn't against doing anything illegal. Everyone in the car did something illegal in their time span of life. They just wanted to make sure that they were getting into something they were aware of. If that made any sense.

"I will go because someone has to look out for you three" this out a smile on Stacey's face. "What about you Lisa?" Tiffany questions.

"I'll go but I want to know what I'm getting myself into" Lisa say. This made sense to everyone in the car. "So Desmond's place?"
They all nod. The ride from New Jersey to Queens was an hour and a half. Desmond lived in a three bedroom house. They pulled in the driveway and Lisa cuts the engine. They all climb out Lisa's car.

With Lisa in the lead they go to the front door and ring the door bell until he comes and opens the door with force "what.....! Oh, it's you four, should have figured. What? You came to get more information about the job?" Desmond say fixing his robe.

"Actually yes. I want, well, we want to know what the hell are you getting us into. We know nothing with you is simple and several thousands dollars isn't quite the amount for someone to go pick up a car" Lisa say laying down the facts.

Desmond looks at the four females, "alright but I'm only telling you but so much. Just in case you feel like you don't want to get with it" he then quickly explains what would be with the car. "So do we have a deal?"

"With that knowledge I can say I'm in" Stacey states. Tiffany rolls her eyes. "So when do you use to pick it up?"

"It's ready now the faster you pick it up the faster you get paid. Now excuse me I have company. Here" he dige in his robe and hands them keys to a Lincoln truck. "It's to the truck. I figured you girls would be coming around sooner then later"

"The smart thing to do. I guess we'll see you in a couple days"

"Yep" he replies as the door closes.

                                 Xxxxxxxxx

Paco isn't a man of many words. He came to America when he was thirteen years old. He didn't learn English because he was smuggled into the states from his country, fleeing from four murder convictions in his country. At nineteen Paco was a well established hitman for Mafia criminals. Mainly Mafia's that spoke his language, French and Dutch. He's still 5:10 wait 160 lbs his cream colored skin with spotless. At 19 he looks 16. He worked out regularly which gave him a muscular bill. He stayed away from any and all drugs, which helped him stay fit for outright occasions.

Today Paco wasn't off from work. He was assigned to kill two people today, a husband and a wife. Both heavily into politician, his pay for the $300,000 hit on their souls together. How cold picked up word and the rains to have the money sent to his offshore bank account. In 6 years, he learned a lot about how to gain money and how to under the American noses. Paco sits in his car and wait until the father leave the house to take the kid to school. This was the normal routine. This will give Parker enough time to get into the house using the unlocked back door to kill a wife and wait on the husband.