Dahyun: if you want someone to join your group, find someone like Y/N!

Jihyo: hey hey! Stop that! You two are being kid. Y/N can't divide himself into two just to join your group.

Y/N: please don't fight Dahyun and Sana. If you want then I'll be joining two rides with each groups. Are y'all ok with that?

Nayeon: yeah I'm fine with it. What do you say Sana and Dahyun?

Dahyun: alright, sorry unnie.

Sana: I'm sorry too baby Dahyunniee.

Jihyo: let's just go to that statue in the middle of this park after 2 rides.

Y/N: you can go now, I'll be joining first the younger ones.

The two groups ran separately. While Y/N and the younger ones were left. Dahyun grabbed Y/N's hand then started running too. After a minute of running, Y/N was in a lost of words. He thought that the young ones will be riding the slow and gentle rides so he first chose to join them but he's wrong. They wanted to ride in the ferris wheel. The 3 girls don't know but Y/N himself is also afraid of heights.

Y/N's POV:

Just by the look of it, it doesn't look safe. Old rusty metals with squeaking sound whenever the other carriage gets down. I'm not good at this.

Chaeyoung: what are you guys waiting for? Let's go!

I didn't noticed that Dahyun was just standing by my side shaking.

Y/N: why are you shaking? Are you scared?

Dahyun: yeah, I'm afraid of heights.

Y/N: ahh, then why did you brought me here?

Dahyun: it's because I thought we will be riding that bumping car in the side of the ferris wheel.

I laughed at her statement. She got the wrong idea, I thought she is not afraid of heights because she's the one that dragged me into this ferris wheel.

Y/N: hey Dahyun, don't be afraid. I'm also afraid of heights too but don't worry, I'll be saving the three of you if anything bad happens alright?

Dahyun: ok, I'll trust you on this.

Y/N: I'll never break your trust. Come on Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are waiting for us!

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N held Dahyun's hand which made Dahyun blushed and quickly ran to catch up with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

The 3 carefully enters the carriage except that smallest girl enters the carriage jumping which made Dahyun more scared.

Tzuyu: unnie don't, Dahyun-unnie doesn't want that.

Chaeyoung: oh yeah, I forgot that you are scared. I'm sorry Dahyun-ah.

A few minutes, the carriage started moving until where at the highest peak of the ferris wheel. Y/N noticed Dahyun's uneasiness.

Y/N: hey don't be scared, remember what I said earlier?

Dahyun: it's just, I can't handle this fear.

Y/N doesn't know what to do in order to get Dahyun's fear away. He just pulled Dahyun closer to him with his arm wrapped on Dahyun's shoulder.

On the other hand, Dahyun realized that her fear is going away slowly. She looked at Y/N hand wrapped around her and smiled.

~Fast Forward~

After many rounds of riding extreme rides you and the members went home. While at the van, they're talking about their experience with you on those rides they picked.

Nayeon: Y/N was really scared of heights!

Chaeyoung: yeah unnie but he overcome his fear for Dahyun unnie when we ride the ferris wheel.

Jihyo: I'm sensing something between you two Dahyun and Y/N.

Dahyun who was quietly looking at the window gave them a shocked look.

Dahyun: I'm sorry what?

Jeongyeon: Dahyun, do you have any very special connection with Y/N?

Y/N: WHAT?! No Jeongyeon we're just trying to get close to each other so it won't be awkward when I have to go with Dahyun somewhere alone.

Dahyun: right we're just friends that's all.

Momo: if you say so.

Momo shrugged facing the other members then they all giggle at the same time. While Manager-nim and Y/N just laugh even if Y/N is very tired deep inside.

------

They arrived at the dorm ( 12:34 am ) very late. Jihyo immediately asked to the member to sleep now and they did. Silence flows all over the dorm. While Dahyun and Y/N is still arguing because Y/N wants to sleep on the couch in front of Dahyun's bed but Dahyun is against it.

Y/N: look Dahyun, it'll be more comfortable to you if there will be more space in your bed.

Dahyun: I said no, sleep here or else...

Y/N: or else what?

Y/N provoked Dahyun to tell him the consequences if he still chose to sleep at the couch.

Dahyun: or else I'll demand to the company to lower you salary.

Dahyun said with pride while standing like a superhero. Y/N took a moment to think about it but in the end, he still obeyed Dahyun.

They lay down the bed side by side hugging their pillows and sharing the blanket. Dahyun faced Y/N who was looking on the other direction.

Dahyun: Y/N, I'm sorry about earlier. I'm sorry if I became bossy. You can now go to the couch if you still want there to sleep.

Y/N faced her and they are now facing each other with a few centimeters between them.

Y/N: hey, don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about. I know you're just trying to tease me so it's all good.

Dahyun: alright but still I'm sorry if you don't want that attitude.

While having a conversation before sleeping, waters dropped on the window of the room indicating that it's raining. It became cold inside of the room because of the AC and the temperature. Dahyun had an idea so she jumped out of the bed then grabbed a pair of hoodies inside Y/N 's bag.

Y/N: really Dahyun? Are you really gonna wear that? It's obviously way too much bigger than you.

Dahyun: it's ok, I want this. I'm into big sized hoodies these days.

Dahyun: wear your hoodie too! It's super cold.

Y/N wore his black hoodie then he was grabbed by Dahyun to her mirror for a mirror shot. They posed anything they like then She took a picture of them wearing the same color of hoodie even if the hoodie that she was wearing is way too oversized for her.

After that, Dahyun and Y/N has finally slept. Even if Y/N was so tired, he still make sure to ride on to Dahyun's trips so that she won't be disappointed.

The moment the 8 girls asked Y/N to sleep with them was already late because a person has Y/N already taken namely, Kim Dahyun.