he carried me up to the bedroom, gently placing me on the bed. he went to stand up again but i stopped him by grabbing his neck and kissing him. he smiled into the kiss and sat down on the bed next to me and placed his hand on my waist, tracing small circles with his palm.

my hands moved from his neck to his shoulders, slightly grabbing at them as he pulled away from the kiss. he smirked as i whined when he sat up straight. "your bags are still in the car baby, i'm gonna go get them" he told me as he stood up and left the bedroom. i let out a loud frustrated groan and i heard him chuckle as he walked down the hall.

this man knows exactly what hes doing.

I decided i can very clearly show him what i want, him leaving the room gives me the opportunity to do so. i got up off the bed and started to take my shoes off, then my pants, and my shirt until i was left in my underwear and bra. "just in time" i thought as i heard him come back inside.

i hurriedly got back onto the bed, sitting on my knees facing the door. Jamie came in and when he looked at me he dropped my bags and went bright red.

he had seen me naked before but i guess he didn't expect this. i looked in his eyes with a slight pleading look and he got the gist immediately because he quickly took off his shirt and came over to the bed.

he stood in front of me and placed his hand on my cheek looking down at me. i raised myself up and kissed him again, this time hungrier and more passionate. i wrapped my arms around his back and let myself fall backwards onto the bed, pulling him with me.

"fuck, Y/N" he breathed when my hands found his belt and started to unbuckle it. "so needy" when i got his belt off i threw it off somewhere in the room and tugged on the waistband of his jeans. he got off of the bed and took of his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Jamie please" i begged as he started to kiss my neck. "what do you want baby" he asked. I whined and tugged at his boxers. "I need words my love, what do you want" he said again.

"Want you Jamie, please" i begged him. "How badly do you want me" he spoke against my neck, one of his hands tracing the outline of my panties.

"So bad, please please Jamie, i need you." I begged him and he finally gave in, his hand finally removing my panties. He moved down the bed, his head in-between my thighs. he kissed my inner thigh down closer and closer painfully slowly to my heat, causing me to buck my hips up.

he glanced up at me with a disapproving look. suddenly his lips attached to my clit, sucking and licking on it. immediately my hands tangled in his hair as my back arched off the bed, moaning loudly. he brought his hand up to his face, his muddle finger teasing at my entrance.

i looked down at him to see his piercing blue eyes looking back into my eyes, suddenly he pushed his finger into me. i felt him smirk into me as i threw my head back at the immense pleasure. he pulled his face away and sat up to watch my reactions as he curled his finger inside of me. i was squirming and moaning as he started to pump his finger in and out of me.

 soon enough he added a second finger, in doing so i immediately felt that familiar knot in my stomach growing tighter and tighter. "fuck i'm so close, don't stop" i moaned. after a couple seconds of Jamie pumping his fingers in and out i was a moaning mess, i looked at Jamie and he smirked at me. he curled his fingers right into my g-spot. "fuck!" i moan/screamed as i came.

"you did so good for me baby" he cooed as he licked his fingers clean. "you up for another round my love?" he slightly chuckled glancing down at his boxers that looked uncomfortably tight. "always" i said. he leaned forward to kiss me, i kissed him back and started to take off his boxers.

he pulled away from the kiss and threw his boxers off. he came back to me and sat in between my legs, positioning himself at my entrance. slowly he pushed into me, leaning forward to kiss me again, his hand intertwining with mine. once he was fully inside me he stayed still for a couple seconds until i moaned into the kiss signaling that the sting of the stretched had set aside to make way for the immense pleasure that was about to come.

he pulled away from the kiss as he started slowly moving, his free hand coming up to the headboard to hold on for stability. he slowly thrusted in and out of me, making both of us moan quietly. "f-faster" i breathed out, he obliged and started to go faster, going in and out of me quicker by the second.

soon the room was filled with our moans and the noises of skin slapping. i was still very sensitive after my last orgasm so quickly that knot started to form once more. "fuck Jamie i'm so close" i moaned "cum for me darling" he panted above me, and with that the knot became undone and i came.

my walls clenched around him and my back arched, but Jamie didn't stop. he kept pounding into me making me scream at the over stimulation. "t-too much, please s-slow down" i moaned, he slowed down and looked at me with a worried luck. "i'm so sorry baby are you okay?" he asked as he halted his movements.

"yes, but now i'm just really sensitive down there" i chuckled. he chuckled as well and let go of the headboard to lean down and slowly kiss me. slowly i started to slightly roll my hips against his and he took it as a sign to slowly start moving again making both of us moan into the kiss.

suddenly, what we were doing turned from fucking to love making. Jamie was being so gentle, slowly going in and out of me as we slowly kissed. gradually he started to speed up, but not as fast as he was going before.

He pulled away from the kiss and groaned as his own high started to near. seeing his sweaty body above me combined with his gorgeous ecstasy filled face was like looking at the eyes of god.

"fuck, so good" Jamie panted, after a few more trusts he buried his head in my neck as he came. after a few seconds of both of us catching our breaths Jamie peeled himself off of me and pulled out. he got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get a damp towel to clean ourselves off.

"how do you do it?" i asked as he came back into the room. "do what darling?" he asked "leave my legs shaking after every time" we both chuckled "i know what you like love" he responded. he cleaned me up and grabbed a clean pair of panties out of my bag and helped me slip them back on together with one of his T-shirts.

he put the towel in the laundry and laid next to me in bed, turning towards me and pulling me in by my waist. i put my arms around his neck and gently placed a peck on his lips before snuggling into his chest. "i love you Jamie, so much. and thank you for helping me run away from my parents." "of course darling, i love you so much you don't even know" he said and placed a kiss on the top of my head as we both drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

here it is! it took a while because i had the first week of school so i didnt have much time but its done now!

i have other requests i will start working on as soon as i can, but please dont stop sending requests! i love hearing and writing your ideas :) 

not proofread or edited